Ask a Consultant! - GMAT/GRE Only

4,394 Posts  ·  23,849 Users
About this group
The GMAT section's been growing rapidly over the past few years but I'm sure you already know that. Unfortunately, it's becoming tougher for individual contributors to keep pace. Fortunately, a lot of consultants have been coming up to help! So as...
Page 1 of 440

Selling GMAT video lectures at a reasonable price. 

If anyone wants to buy, then ping me.  

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Wondering about the job scenario at the US for Master's candidates? Wanna get some clarity on the current system and the changes in H1B Visa? Read the blog post - https://karaikudikaran.com/career/demystifying-the-job-scenario-at-us-for-masters-students/

Hope, you guys find it useful. Cheers!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is the cutoff for welingkar banglore? Also, if I get it then should I take it or not?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Gate materials and interview materials available on http://akverma.in

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can anyone share egmat material with me . I can pay the amount.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

GMAT Premium Study Materials for Sale 

1) eGMAT Verbal Videos + Scholoranium Questions 

2) Veritas Prep Course Videos (Quant & Verbal)

3) Kaplan On Demand (Quant and Verbal) 

4) Target Test Prep (Quant)

5) Manhattan GMAT Live Prep Course Video (Quant and Verbal)

6) Empower GMAT (Verbal)

7) GMAT Quantum Full Course (Quant and Verbal)

8) Official Guides 2019,18,17

9) Manhattan Strategy Guides 6th Edition

10) Other eBooks (Kaplan, Veritas, Powerscore etc etc).

Message me if anyone wants to buy any material. Selling Premium course at Cheap prices. Books are free :)

Only sure way to fail is when you Quit.
1 like9 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 9
Missandei
@Missandei  ·  102 karma

@aqwsde123 yes, message me

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Jass151
@Jass151  ·  0 karma

Price

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello I am working in a Government Sector Bank since last 6 years. I have completed my Graduation with more than 60℅marks through distance education. I want to pursue Executive MBA which are accepting graduation via distance education what are my chances of getting in a good college. Currently my package is nearly 8lacs plus. Kindly guide if an Online Executive MBA will help me for getting a better opportunity for switching jobs. On checking individual college websites I am not able to get clear picture. Kindly help.

2 comments
ABatExperts
@ABatExperts  ·  26 karma

Hello, the top notch programs may not prefer distance education; hence you may need to settle for mid-ranked programs; having said this, schools evaluate profiles in a holistic fashion and you will really need to tell us more in order for us to understand what your chances are. Needless to say, your test scores will be very important. All the best!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
admitlane
@admitlane  ·  172 karma

Seems like you're really looking at a turnaround in your career and switch jobs. In my fair opinion, working closely with recruitment consultants, building your network and moving up the ladder through a better profile in other organisations will give you a better return on your investment, rather than an online executive program. We could discuss in detail if you're still convinced on selecting online exec programs.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys it's a sincere request please don't be fooled by the fake ones selling stuff in the name of discount. It's just a Trap. Whether it's material, Test series or anything else. I'm not telling everyone is a fruad but do ensure fully first and then initiate the payment process. Check his/her id, request them to show the product first like in the case of online content or Test series, be full assured the pay. Other wise you be a part of online fraud that spreading at very fast rate. You daily read various post regarding how they become victim of this online fruad. Just like past days one of our friend #JiveshT talks about how he pay 1k in advance in the name of discounted test series and got tricked. it happens daily with a lot of people here in the blog itself some tell their stories and some living quiet with guilt. so please be aware before proceeding. happy learning!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

HEY!

7 Proper GMAT MOCK TESTS (adaptive format) with Practice Tests included in the account, by VeritasPrep (good difficulty level, must attempt if aiming a 700+ score) for SALE.

Also, GMAT 2018 OGs for SALE at a dirt cheap price.

Ping/DM or drop a mail at pritishgarg@gmail.com if interested.

Thanks!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...