Ask a Consultant! - GMAT/GRE Only

The GMAT section's been growing rapidly over the past few years but I'm sure you already know that. Unfortunately, it's becoming tougher for individual contributors to keep pace. Fortunately, a lot of consultants have been coming up to help! So as...
4,375 Posts  ·  20,129 Users
Recommended

Indian students finally fear Trump's USA, after months of denial reality sets in

Smriti Irani vs Betsy DeVos: Who's the bigger controversy queen?

European students in US prefer MBA, Indians prefer STEM (Part 2)

European students in US prefer MBA, Indians prefer STEM (Part1)

Why do Indian students prefer MS to MBA in US?

Page 1 of 437
 can someone please share their experiences regarding the first come first serve in the context of US and Canada universities. Let us say the deadline is 15th Jan for some US university or Canada university, when would you suggest applying for it?...
Read more...
  •  
Skip this question0 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Hey I m selling my Magoosh account valid till October 20 in sharing base if you r interest plz msg me at golyath98@gmail.com

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

Hi there,

Are there any colleges which do not require GMAT/GRE for MBA.

Looking for Full Time MBA (1year or 2years) and not Exec MBA.

Work Exp - 4.5+ years

B Tech CSE NIT

irap
  •  
GURUSD
guru dahiya @GURUSD  ·  1 day ago

Yes there is

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

Hi All,

If anyone looking to study abroad may cantact me

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

What are the job prospects for an Indian student after MBA from NUS? Does it become really difficult to find a job in Singapore?

ISBmantra.com
ISBmantra.com  @ISBmantra.com  ·  23 days ago

It does! It's not been easy given the changes in recruitment as well as work visa poicies in the last 5-7 years. 

undefined
Write a comment...

Athena School of Management, Mumbai is now a GRE Partner Business School accepting GRE Scores for its PGPM (MBA) Program. Athena's GRE Designated Institution (DI) Code is 4205 .

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

Is it a good option to pursue MS after M.Com?

•  
ABatExperts
Akanksha at Experts' Global @ABatExperts  ·  2 months ago
Hi @rhea_sherlocked ,  Such decision needs to be undertaken once you gain due clarity on your career goals. If your eligibility for such a shift has been ascertained, you need to focus on your need for a second Masters - in a field that is complet...
Read more...
roydevarghya
ARGHYA ROY @roydevarghya  ·  2 months ago

GO FOR M.S. IF U GET A GOOD COLLEGE GO FOR IT

undefined
Write a comment...
Wtsapp me 9354076316.Buy 15 GB of GMAT complete study material which include video lectures ,pdf,manhattan gmat materials,class recordings,past exams,diagnostic exams,maths refresher,all essential collection for GMAT prep which i can send u throug...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

What are valid id proof for attending GMAT exam

•  
MYRAadmissions
MYRA School of Business @MYRAadmissions  MYRA Mysore  ·  2 months ago

A valid passport.

•  
ABatExperts
Akanksha at Experts' Global @ABatExperts  ·  2 months ago

Hello @MYRAadmissions

You will need a valid passport for your GMAT examination All the best!

•  
undefined
Write a comment...
Hi everyone. I am a Computer Science engineer from Amrita School of Engineering in India. I attained a CGPA of 8.28 and have attained First Class with Distinction. I completed my GRE and got 329 with a split of V-161 and Q-168. I am yet to write m...
Read more...
  •  
Load more comments 2 of 3
oneMBAcoach
Varun  @oneMBAcoach  ·  2 months ago
Hello @rsvarma85 I agree with the feedback above, this info is too little for anyone to provide a quality feedback. Please provide more info (Details of Work ex, Post MBA/program goals etc) to get a better asse...
Read more...
  •  
Virajlfc
@Virajlfc @Virajlfc  ·  2 months ago

Tu Munich and other TU campuses, RWTH Aachen, TU Eindhoven,

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

Get access anywhere, anytime on your mobile

Download PaGaLGuY's Android/iOS App to get easy access to your discussion groups, messages and more.
Download PaGaLGuY on the Google Play StoreDownload PaGaLGuY on the App Store
Oheyo is a platform for you to connect with experts, learn new things and share your knowledge.
Download Prepathon on the Google Play StoreDownload Prepathon on the App Store