Ask a Consultant! - GMAT/GRE Only

The GMAT section's been growing rapidly over the past few years but I'm sure you already know that. Unfortunately, it's becoming tougher for individual contributors to keep pace. Fortunately, a lot of consultants have been coming up to help! So as...
4,383 Posts  ·  20,942 Users
Recommended

Indian students finally fear Trump's USA, after months of denial reality sets in

Smriti Irani vs Betsy DeVos: Who's the bigger controversy queen?

European students in US prefer MBA, Indians prefer STEM (Part 2)

European students in US prefer MBA, Indians prefer STEM (Part1)

Why do Indian students prefer MS to MBA in US?

Page 1 of 438
Hello everyone: We are a team of mentors from IIMA and IIMC, we have helped 500+ students to get into their dream B-School (Indian as well Foreign). Our services include:   Application editing Interview preparation We have consulted students to...
Read more...
undefined
Write a comment...

What is the best GMAT mock taking strategy?

Once a week mock
Once a month mock
Once every two months mock
Mock to be given only post full course study completion
Skip this question3 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

I m selling my Magoosh GRE account if anyone looking for it dm me

•  
in3xes
@in3xes @in3xes  ·  2 months ago

I'm interested. Please let me know the detaisl.

1. How long is this account valid?

2. Shared or single?

3. Price.

Thanks

•  
undefined
Write a comment...
   Career and College query Hi everyone. I have been a silent spectator here for a while. Never posted anything till now as I generally gain insights from others experiences, but now I have reached a situation that I cannot proceed without any fu...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
HI. I'm an Indian male with 4 years of experience in 3 different Start-ups in Business Development/Strategy. Currently I'm working with blockchain startup in Singapore from last 18 months. Undergrad - Delhi College of Engineering (69%) GMAT - 700...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
I am a female with 6+ years of experience in Analytics. I was looking to apply for Executive courses in India - IIM A,B,C,L , ISB, SPjain. I had given gmat in 2014 and have a score of 710. Since I was applying to colleges this year, i decided to ...
Read more...
  •  
karisc
@karisc @karisc  ·  3 months ago

@oneMBAcoach Thanks for the quick reply. Since I have selected ISB/IIM to recieve the score during my gmat exam, they will recieve the score of 610 as well. Does this hamper my chance with these colleges or will they accept the highest score only?

•  
nimisha23
@nimisha23 @nimisha23  ·  3 months ago

Dont worry if you havent cancelled your scores as most B schools accept the highest score... and  the  GMAT scores makeup for only 30% of the eof the pie of the entire admissions process. 

•  
undefined
Write a comment...
Hi, I am currently working in an IT company having almost 3 years experience in production support analyst role for a investment bank. But have a bachelors of engineering in Mechanical engineering. I am performing good at my work and learnt tech...
Read more...
  •  
Load more comments 2 of 4
nimisha23
@nimisha23 @nimisha23  ·  3 months ago

Given your profile I will suggest thatyou should go for GRE as that allows you the flexibility of pursuing MS as welll as management later ... also an exam like GRE will require lesser prep from you tha the GMAT

Adutt11
@Adutt11 @Adutt11  ·  3 months ago

But confused about the course need to apply for

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

Hey! I was looking for Mim in SMU. I was looking for job prospects in Singapore after the course. Anyone has idea about it?

Rohans
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
 Writing GMAT in 5 days and need some help with selecting 5 universities to whom the score will be automatically sent. I have been scoring around 720 in mocks and am hoping for a similar score on the day. Considering universities around the world ...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...