[2020-2022 Batch] [OFFICIAL] NITIE Mumbai Admissions Helpdesk PGDIE/PGDMM/PGDPM

Dear Aspirants,

Greetings from NITIE Mumbai – Team IMPACT. Welcome to the Official Helpline Discussion Thread for the admission process of NITIE, Mumbai through GATE for the academic year of 2020-2022.

NITIE announces Admission for the following programs through GATE and GRE (for international students):

1. Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Engineering (PGDIE)

2. Post Graduate Diploma in Manufacturing Management (PGDMM)

3. Post Graduate Diploma in Project Management (PGDPM)

Admission Portal is Live!

Online Application Portal Closes: 01-04-2020

GD & PI: 20th -24th April 2020 (Tentatively)

Course Begins: June 2020

Link to Admissions Portal

https://www.nitie.edu/applyonline_ie_mm_pm/

We are also available on

Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/NITIE1963/

Does cutoff score vary from branch to branch?

What was last year cutoff (GATE score) for PGDIE, PGDMM and PGDPM?

Dear Aspirants,

We take immense pride in introducing NITIE students who have outshined in their corporate stint and showcased exemplary skills to pave their way to glory.

National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE) was established in 1963 and has been the pioneer in providing best quality education and training in the field of Industrial Engineering since its inception. It has never been frontrunner in delivering to the ever-changing needs of the modern industry.

#NITIE #Admissions(2020-22) #JewelsOfNITIE #ACHIEVER #Kumar Ankur #RPSG

What was cutoff of PGDIE for EWS category?

Regarding waiver of tution fee for people with family income below 2.5L, 1. What competent authority would be accepted for the income certificate? 2. Is it required to fill the total fee during admission and the waived fee is refunded back or the waived off fee is required to be given?

please provide mandatory disclosure for 2019 or 2018 to get rough idea for cutoffs.

Can someone with engineering degree(chemical) but with  gate score of Life sciences apply for PGDIE?

Please change the GD and PI dates.because at the end of April we have university exams.

@Saurabh_NITIE any tips/guidelines to prepare for the GD/PI process? Any help would be appreciated

can anyone tell me what was the 2019 gate score cutoff for pgdie, pgdpm & pgdmm admission for obc category?

In form we need to write about "Work experience related achievements". Can someone please guide me what exactly I need to write in it? Is it about any awards achieved or the duties I have worked on? Thanks in advance.

email id which registered in gate is not currently active so I am not getting any mail on that I'd , should I register through my current active gmail I'd ??

Dear Aspirants,

Since it is a very crucial time for all of you and you might have some queries which you need to get resolved to make an informed decision about your career. It is advised to all the applicants/aspirants to focus only on the authentic comments/posts by Admins (@Saurabh_NITIE ; @SamrudhiFatale & @Sumieet_Kumar) to avoid any misunderstanding and confusion which might lead to an uninformed decision for your career.

Regards Team IMPACT

Life at NITIE is full of exuberance! Here's an article, taking us through the journey at NITIE from a girl's prospective. Happy reading 🙂 https://www.pagalguy.com/articles/women-empowerment-at-nitie-mumbai

For EWS candidate , like in my certificate it is mentioned that valid for 2019-20 so , does it valid till Dec 2020 or march 2020 ( financial year ) ??

my gate score 680 ( cat obc) 

with 4 year gap (no exp)

class 10 percentage:  61

class 12 percentage: 68

btech :: 71

should i apply or not....?

its my dream to study in nitie.

please sir suggest me 

Dear Aspirants,

We are delighted to share the journey of a current NITIE student and why he joined NITIE even after working in PSUs.

Ishwar Dutt Sharma speaks about his NITIE Journey.

My institute gives cgpa but has a percentage conversation formula of multiplying by 9. In portal if I click cgpa then it calculates average percentage by multiplying by 10... Should I select cgpa grading system and then enter percentage in secured marks out of 100 for every semester?

In form we need to write about "Academic Achievements Details". Can someone please guide me what exactly I need to write in it? Is it just about academics in graduation or also of school? And, do i need to write just about scholarships and awards or should I also include details of marks? Thanks in advance.