[2017-19] IM-BHU (erstwhile FMS BHU) Admission queries

Welcome to the official page of the Institute of Management Studies, BHU(formerly known as FMS BHU).

We are living in a world where the management education is gaining momentum. Skills of professional management makes career oriented younger generation more confident and successful in achieving their career dreams.The Institute aspires to be one of the most admired Global Centers of Excellence committed to redefining the domain of Management Knowledge and developing socially sensitive leader-managers.

The Faculty of Management Studies, BHU has been upgraded to Institute of Management Studies, BHU.

This group is made to answer all your possible queries regarding admissions at Institute of Management Studies, Banaras Hindu University.For more details, you can visit :- www.bhu.ac.in/fms/

Shashank Shekhar Singh

IM-BHU

2016-18

What's the Previous year actual cutoff for general category ims bhu and do they consider Academics also??

Guys !! Can u pls tell me what was the previous years (2013-14-15) cut off for NC-OBC and for DA category IMS BHU ?

Thanks and m looking forward for ur reply.

God bless !!

Somebody please tell whether the form is to be filled online or sent via post?

The admission form is now available. Visit the website www.bhu.ac.in/fms for the information brochure and the application form.

What's the total intake for the Management course in FMS BHU..?

Also if possible do mention CAT %ile to secure a seat in the respective college..  

FMS BHU, DSM DTU, NIT TRICHY.....Which is better? Pls reply

What was the cat cut-off percentile last yr ?

Can anyone tell the application process of fms bhu in details?Can I pay the fee of rs.1500 through online or it has to be paid through demand draft only?moreover what are the necessary document that I have to send along with the application form?Please tell me in details.

PLEASE MENTION REGARDING PLACEMENT AND PAKAGES 

FOR SC category, what was the lowest percentile last year converted in BHU

Please can anyone confirm whom do we need to send the application to , 

The Dean,

Institute of Management Studies,

Banaras Hindu University,

Varanasi - 221005 (UP)

or

The Director ,

Institute of Management Studies,

Banaras Hindu University,

Varanasi - 221005 (UP)

bhai log DD kiske favour me banana h..?plz help

Hi all the application forms for FMS-BHU(IM)  are  further extended kindly fill those all asap

The last date for submission of application forms have been extended till 10 January 2017. Those who may have missed out may avail the extension.

Can some one explain me the process of submitting form. I understand that I have to courier the mentioned documents but what I am not getting is how will I get the Reciept before 10th of jan or can I courier the documents and DD on 9th of Jan and still get the job done. Please help. 

Does the college send any confirmation mail or message when the application form reaches them?

what to fill in qualifying examination section?

total number of seats for general category???

and do i need to apply separately for both the programs???

avg package?????????

the least cat %ile to convert??????