[2017-19] BIM Trichy Admission Queries - PaGaLGuY

Warm greetings from BIM, Trichy!

Bharathidasan Institute of Management, Trichy invites applications for its MBA program 2017-2019. The two-year full time residential Master of Business Administration (MBA) program offers specializations in Marketing, Finance, Systems, Operations and Human Resource Management.Admissions to BIM are made on the basis of CAT 2016 scores. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through our website. Please post your queries regarding admissions in this thread and we will be glad to get back to you at the earliest!

Admission : http://admission.bim.edu/default1.aspx

Write to us at: [email protected]

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bimtrichy

Twitter: www.twitter.com/BimTrichy
Life @ BIM: http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/life-bim-trichy-25021663

Best Wishes,BIM, Trichy.

Envisioned as a School of Excellence for Management, BIM was founded in 1984 through the confluence of Bharathidasan University and BHEL. At a meeting of academicians and industrialists chaired by Bharat Ratna Shri. Chidambaram Subramaniam along with Prof. P. S. Manisundaram, the Vice-Chancellor of Bharathidasan University and Dr. V. Krishnamurthy, former Chairman of BHEL ideated the creation of the country's first ever management institute that would be housed inside an industrial giant. Three decades down the line, BIM has lived up to its vision of being a School of Excellence, nurturing corporate leaders to pioneer the nation's progress. Since its inception, BIM's prestigious MBA program has been attracting the best minds from across the country, to be moulded into competent leaders. In its 32 years of excellence, BIM has grown from strength to strength, adapting to the dynamics of the business world, to produce astute managers. Exploring new frontiers every day, BIM engages with the industry, policymakers and other stakeholders to provide futuristic, best-in-class management education. Join this forum to know more about our college and seek clarity on admissions, academic related queries, selection process, placements and much more.

What is the cutoff for applying for BIM Trichy? Also what is the least CAT score accepted by BIM for last year?

does BIM provides scholarhips to deserving candidates from weak financial baground ? 

Expecting 80-85 %le in CAT2016.

X-93.6

XII-96.25

UG-83.1

Work Ex-18 months

Category-MBC Tamilnadu

What are the chances of converting ? 

When is the last date to apply?

GENERAL CATEGORY X - 83.5 XII - 85.6 B-Tech - 8.4/10 ( CGPA ) EXPERIENCE - 27 MONTHS CAT - 75-80 expected percentile Can you help me my chances of short listing?

What is the CAT cut off for OBC ?

How's BIM Trichy for Finance ? In terms of Academics and Placements ?

WHEN THE CUTOFF WILL BE OUT ??

Is it mandatory to have 90+ percentile to apply? Does BIM have anything like a minimum percentile?

My scores,

CAT16: OA - 89.7

Sectional qa 84 lrdi 88 va 86

10th - 93

12th - 92

Grad - 69.5

Iam worried about my low grad scores though. Can i apply? Incase i get shortlisted, is there any realistic chance of conversion?

CAT16: OA - 86.4 Sectional qa 86.4 lrdi 71.17 va 86.4 10th - 91.2 12th - 79.8 Grad - 58.

Are there any chances for getting shortlisted?

CAT 16 : 78 %ile

10th - 91.2

12th - 93.2

UG : 8.31 from NIT Trichy

Category : BC (TN)

Any chances ?

Overall 67 percentile obc 10th 93. 6% 12th 97. 17% Gradution 81% Is there chances of getting bim

CAT OA - 98.09% but low grad % of 52 %, any chances?

CAT OA - 77.67 with 2.5 years of workex.. Having 85+ in 10 and 12 with 75% in btech. do i have a chance here?

Cat OA- 71.05 Varc/di/qa- 73.33/71/56 X/XII/Grad- 80/73.4/68 Bcom Fresher male SC. What are my chances??

CAT 58 general catagory 10th - 83.5 12th - 85.5 Btech - 80 Work experience - 28 months Any chances for my short list?

cat 70.54%

10th: 90.71

(icse)12th: 95.7

engg: 86.66

fresher

what are my chances of getting the call and conversion?  

cat 75.1%(general) with 26 months workex,86.83 xth, 80.17 XIIth, 71.8 Graduation(B.E).Good extra-curricaulars.Should I apply?Do I have chance?