[2015-2017] MFC, Deptt. of Financial Studies [DFS], DU Admission discussions

I got 97.3 in cat with 93,85.4and 92 in 10,12 and 12 math . What is chance of conversion with average Gd,pi  is there hostel fasciitis available for everyone for the students outside Delhi .is it single on sharing basis .what is total fee for the course .any student of this college is requested to give replies as soon as possible.

OA: 94.65

Xth 82.60

XIIth 85.80

Maths 95

13 months work ex

95 va 58.1dilr 98 qa

Is there any chance of getting a call atleast for BM course.

I have oa97.33 but va 99.8,Dor-93but qa is 78.8 whether there will be problem with sectional cutoff with qa.pl reply as I am very tensed

Guys waiting for ur replies

When we will get list of shortlisted candidates?

IS THERE ANY GROUP APART FROM THIS, FOR THE CALLL GETTERS?

when did the calls come out?

What is the intake this year??? Can we have mentors to better understand about the process???

link for wtsapp group for mbe call getters?

i have not received the personal information form to be flled by candidate .can somebody please help me out and mail me at [email protected]. please help me out  i have my gdpi on 24th march.adcoms please help  @guntuka.harish  

What are the chances for obc waitlist 47? Current waitlist number is 20W

People who have converted FMS till now, OBC category. Basically people till W/L 33 under the OBC category. Will you withdraw your admission in the near future for sure or will you not be accepting admission offer. Your response will be very helpful. I will be posting this question on various discussions page so please answer it in any one discussion page only. Its a request. If you know of people who have converted and will withdraw their admission after JUNE 1st or will not accept the admission offer from the 3rd List, Please get them to answer. 

• Withdrawing after JUNE 1
  • Poll Check
  • Not taking up admission in 3rd W/L

0 voters

can i know the minimum percentage required in cat for a general student

are  both the programs equally good?/

I have filled marks of all five subjects instead of the BFS. Will it create any problem for me?

When will they send out calls for 2018 program?

Mail received. With attachment of final list and wait list. And they will be sending call letters slowly.

Can I withdraw seat after confirming? Will they refund money?

I have xth 95 XII 91 maths 98 OBC, how much percentile will be safe?

Join the latest thread to get your queries resolved
Department of Financial Studies(DFS), University of Delhi, MBA(Finance){Erstwhile MFC} Official-[2022-24] - MBA / CAT 2021 - PaGaLGuY - MBA Community

and/or join the whatsapp group