[2015-2017] MFC, Deptt. of Financial Studies [DFS], DU Admission discussions

Hi Puys, The Admission Notification for Department of Financial Studies, University of Delhi for 2015-17 batch is out. Graduate under (10+2+3) in any discipline with at least 50% marks, from the university of Delhi or any other university is eligible for admission. The admission link is....

http://www.assoftwaregroup.com/admission.aspx

IS there another portal for MBE ? Or we have to fill in along with MFC ?

I have paid 1100 but I havent received any confirmation of that.Also when I login to MFC reg page the payment option is still available with no trace of any proof of payment being done.Pls Help

what is the last date of application.......

@Kshitiz.agarwal  WHAT WERE LAST YEAR CUT OFF FOR GENEERAL N OBC

Can anybody post the link for applying for MBE and MFC please??

What is difference between MBE and MFC???

how many seats are there for GEN??

I did not have maths in class 12th .i know i am not eligible for MFC but am i eligible for MBE? and if yes then from where can i apply for the same?

Does anyone know the last date for applying online????

Can anybody tell me the cuttoff for NC-OBC last year in MFC?

Seniors, what was the cutoff for MFC last year for SC category?

We are having our final exams till 28th november. All posts will be replied to after that. Regret the inconvenience.

Is there any sectional cut off? If yes what could be the possible cut off  range for General Category?

cutoff percentile for general male candidate ?

how is the index calculated...which is used for shortlisting candidates?? And what was the general index cut off last year

I have made the payment through SBI payment gateway. Will I get any sort of confirmation for payment on my email? And do i need to send any documents to DFS? Please clarify seniors...

Master of Finance and Control (MFC) just got a thumbs-up for change of nomenclature from UGC....the degree will now be called MBA (Financial Management)......yipeeeeee

Seniors please help me with these queries , Thanx in advance 😃

What is the general category cutoff for engineers ? ( Usual expectation or scenario from current batch)

How many pple out of 46 in the current batch are engineers?

Wait list movement of 2014-16 batch (Last admit general category)

In which month interviews be held usually 

Final results (Tentatively)

is there any sectional cutoff

fr

MFC ??