[2015-17] Official FMS Discussions Page

FMS Tracker : 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IhuLl6Mg6jrkOhMvNrKBkovJCaKcvlH0Yn5FN0E_HVw/edit#gid=9735627…

Kindly discuss your queries about FMS Admissions process on this thread

Hi All,

Kindly post your queries here and we will be more than happy to answer them..

FMS, Delhi Online Application System - 2015

Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi, Delhi, has commenced its application process for the two-year Full Time MBA programme  batch 2015-2017. The entire application process is designed to be on-line : a small step to contribute towards eco-sustainability.

The admission process will be based on Extempore Speech, Personal Interview and the CAT-2014 (Common Admission Test conducted by Indian Institutes of Management on November 16, 2014 and November 22, 2014) score. Further details regarding admissions to various programmes can be accessed on: http://www.fmsadmissions15.com

while entering the 10th and 12th marks we need to consider all the subjects or like we have in our respective boards(best of ofur or best of five)

CAT regisation number is the user id itself right ? Or is it different?

While filing the designation under the work experience information, I am getting an error saying "enter valid number". Anyone else facing the same issue?

Till what date I have to mention for my current work experience?

What is the Last date to fill-up the form???

Except FMS , Is there any last date of other Major Colleges, which accept CAT Scores this month (October 2014)?

Except FMS , Is there any last date of other Major Colleges, which accept CAT Scores this month (October 2014)?

If my college's grading system is CGPA out of 10, then how do I enter my graduation marks? Because in that space it is not accepting when I write 'x.yz/10' , probably because of the '/' sign, so do I multiply by 10?

@akram23 What is the weightage this time around for the CAT score ?

Hello ! where can I find information about the various MBA streams offered by FMS (ex: Finance, HR ) ? I would like  comprehensive information about the course structure. Any help in this regards would be appreciated.

Kindly Help:  @akram23 

@akram23 It would be great if you could help us out with the application. I have been getting a few errors as mentioned below.

The signature box is too small that I am not able to crop my signature. Any suggestion?

What should be written in CAT registration no.? This time we have been provided only with user id,..no registration numbers

Hello,

I have two questions -

1. Its related to work experience - I have been working for last 3+ years as of now in the same company as a result of which i have served in different designations and having different salary also. So my question is while entering the work experience, will i be entering separately wrt different designations or do i have to consider the latest designation and pay scale.

2. I belong to OBC- PH(Locomatory disability) category but in the 2nd page it seems there is one mandatory field called Category which displays only SC& ST category and i fall into none of them

Please suggest!!

I'm able to enter my work ex only till today (i.e. till the date of filling up the form). And it automatically calculates my work ex in years till today whereas it is mentioned that enter your work ex till March 31st 2015. What's the catch? 😛

I have less than 60% in 12th. Will i be still be eligible for 2015 admissions ??

What is the weightage of cat score this time ?