[2014] Which B-Schools to join ?

Hi all, With most of the B Schools’ results declared, we can have a space for opinions on which B-Schools to join. Make the most of this thread. Last year’s thread http://www.pagalguy.com/forums/cat-and-related-bschools/2013-which-b-sc

Hi all,

With most of the B Schools' results declared, we can have a space for opinions on which B-Schools to join. Make the most of this thread.

Last year's thread

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2013-which-b-schools-should-you-apply-to-25100616

We can have suggestions from seniors and alumni from various colleges.

New IIMs vs IITs.??

IIT-Kanpur vs IMI-D vs kjsomiaya vs IIT-rorkee? 30 month work ex cognizant

I want to do MBA in IT/ITes. Please rate these colleges in order of preference. IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, IIT KGP, IIT Roorkee, IIM Indore and all new IIMs.

Thanks in Advance.

IIT Kanpur vs IIM Udaipur.??

IME IIT Kanpur or DoMS IIT Roorkee

NIBM or TAPMI or Bits for finance?

IIT Rorkee or BIM..Have work-ex.Thanks in advance..rolleyesrolleyesrolleyesrolleyes

DoMS IIT Madras vs IIM Kashipur

how is BIM TRICHY????????HOW ARE THE placements over there???????plz respond?????

Honest suggestion needed: VJIM Hyderabad or, Siva Sivani Inst of Mng. (SSIM)? I need to narrow down to one from these. Hyderabad, only preference

@rashi43

Honest suggestion needed: VJIM Hyderabad or, Siva Sivani Inst of Mng. (SSIM)? I need to narrow down to one from these. Hyderabad, only preference

Hey Rashi, I think if you are thinking about Hyderabad & those two colleges in prticular, then you should check their placement stats and faculty strength. Hyderabad is a booming economic zone and placement perfrmc is defntly a clear indicator for understndn who's-who. VJIM I personally know has decent track record on placement. But I suggest go through both the websites and talk to some seniors from each. Good luck!

Admission thread for LBSITM Indore campus.Admission for first PGDM batch 2014-16 are open,apply fast.

IIM I or sjmsom ????

itm kharghar or welingkar banglore??? wich b skul is better.. plz reply soon

IIM Trichy or IIT Bombay

IIM kashipur or IIt Roorkee for MBA?

TATA INSTITUTE OF SOCIAL SCIENCE (TISS-SVE) Listed inTop B-Schools Provide Internship to their Students. RMS is the Training of TISS-SVE based in Chandigarh, For Management Courses- Human Resource, Marketing Management, Digital Marketing, Bnaking & Finance. For More Details Contact-9988056377,0172-4069475