[2011-2013] Welingkar GD/PI shortlist

Congratulations to all 2011-2013 candidates who have got the calls for Welingkar. Please Post your GDPI Queries on this thread but please try to keep the thread neat. All The Best to everybody for the next Stage. :: :: You can check y…

Congratulations to all 2011-2013 candidates who have got the calls for Welingkar. Please Post your GDPI Queries on this thread but please try to keep the thread neat.

All The Best to everybody for the next Stage.

You can check your results here - Welingkar GD/PI shortlist

Here's the link to last year's threads -

1. Welingkar 2010 - 2012 aspirants

2. Welingkar 2010-2012 GD/PI Call Getters Discussion

nice thread to start witth......... guys help yourself and others by posting relevant gk, and other tips for gd/pi....... and atb for all the call getterss!!!

GOT A CALL ....
XAT-82.95

congrats to all puys who got d call...:

nice work thanks for the links

M shortlistd!!!!! :D

MhCet - 91%ile
XAT - 76.65%ile.....

Congrats to all call getters......

1st of all lets make a list of d topics tht should be discussd

puys we have enough tym in a very limited period....... so guys this is not actually a time 4 celebrations but to think 4 the strategies that wuld convert our calll...... so puys by 2mrw we shld start our preparation by heart........... bs ye convert ho jayeee... god pls ......

Shortlisted puys
:) seniors pls help for prep of gd pi

thanks a ton!!

Stage IIMaximum Marks
Group discussion (GD) 50
Personal interview 100
Extra curricular activities (EA) 10
Essay questions (EQ) 20
Psychometric & Creativity test (PT) 50
Total for stage II

nybody for delhi centr...on may 1 ???????:

mymail888 Says
nybody for delhi centr...on may 1 ???????:

mine is on april 30........
tridevagarwal Says
mine is on april 30........

all d bst..

Anyone dor ko9lkata centre...on may 8th 9:00 am batch??

Anybody for KOLKATA centrE...on may 8th 9:00 am batch ???

Hey i got 89.75 in CAT
Got selected for GD/PI and those other tests, Welingkar conducts
Do you think there are better colleges than this Welingkar Mumbai.
Please suggest ... i am desperate to try again for CAT if U think i missed a chance in IIM ...because it was my first attempt without any coaching and I am sure to perform better .....but is it worth the wait or to join in Welingkar?:banghead:

What is there in creativity test?

My timings are 30th april, Bangalore.anyone?:cheerio: congrats all ....please share ur experinces if ur dates are earlier. (Iamnewb)

hey i got 89.75 in cat
got selected for gd/pi and those other tests, welingkar conducts
do you think there are better colleges than this welingkar mumbai.
Please suggest ... I am desperate to try again for cat if u think i missed a chance in iim ...because it was my first attempt without any coaching and i am sure to perform better .....but is it worth the wait or to join in welingkar?:banghead:

i think you should take cat2011... 😃 without any coaching you scored this much then you need just proper way for iim
saikalyanram Says
My timings are 30th april, Bangalore.anyone?:cheerio: congrats all ....please share ur experinces if ur dates are earlier. (Iamnewb)

Mine is 1st May, Bangalore. Congrats btw 😃

1st May, Bangalore anyone?