Welingkar 2010-2012 GD/PI Call Getters Discussion

1,193 Posts  ·  349 Users
About this group
Hey everyone... Finally d GD/PI list for WeSchool for the batch of 2010-2012 is out....carry on further discussions regarding the GDPI dates and process ova here..!!! Welingkar Institute Of Management. OR Prin. L. N. Welingkar ...
Page 1 of 120
😃 chill maro
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

yeah...i know they are saying that but where r the results...like y r they not informing us the date and time once and for all!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
same here !- mumbai campus - calling from half an hour - no answer !
Bangalore campus - city office - suggested to call electronic city!
when I called electronic city the line went to security-who said its a holiday today !
Then again called mumbai - but no reply there!

"Its the human tendency - nearer your are the target you wait for mor impatient you get!"
best of luk - people!

WTF yaar i am here at my workplace toggling between Pagalguy and Welingkar website whrin my boss comes and asks me "ye kya pagal pagal dekh raha hai" i thnk welingkar shud come and answer to my boss. Shit yaar acidity level is goin up!!!!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

same here !- mumbai campus - calling from half an hour - no answer !
Bangalore campus - city office - suggested to call electronic city!
when I called electronic city the line went to security-who said its a holiday today !
Then again called mumbai - but no reply there!

"Its the human tendency - nearer your are the target you wait for mor impatient you get!"
best of luk - people!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey puys, just called we bangalore. The guy on phone said results are out.... But its not there on website 😞

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey called up the bangalore campus they said its a holiday today so call tomorrow and check!!ne idea wen will the results be declared today or tomorrow??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@soni... Same situation here so i called the bangalore campus (080-42678300) and they confirmed it will be coming today. The guy there said he didn't know what time it will be released. Just told me to check their site.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
JUHI DUTTA Says
no updates as yet on their website

I just tried to call the admission department but no one is answering the call..:-(
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

no updates as yet on their website

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I too called yesterday the lady said.. The result will be out 27th or 28th may not after that.. I hate this wait period.. huh!!! but anyways we are needies..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...