2011-13 SCMHRD GE-PI Discussions

*SCMHRD GE PI Shortlist declared at Admissions@SCMHRD. Congratulations to all the call getters. Without any delay, speeden up your GE-PI preparations. GE-PI process starts exactly 2 weeks from now. So don’t waste time and get ready to crack S…

SCMHRD GE PI Shortlist declared at Admissions@SCMHRD.

Congratulations to all the call getters. Without any delay, speeden up your GE-PI preparations. GE-PI process starts exactly 2 weeks from now. So don't waste time and get ready to crack SCMHRD.

The SCMHRD Admissions Office and seniors will be there with you for the next 3 weeks to help you at every stage. So post any queries regarding the process here. Also any specific help can be asked for and we will revert to the best of our knowledge.

Tough luck to all those who could not make it this year. Hope you all end up in a college of your dreams. All the best!!

okk how should outstation candidates manage with the accomodation?? is it provided by clg or shld we look by ourselves????

@Shinx

posting my query from the last thread again
cud u throw some light on selection criteria.
I know the SCMHRD website mentions one thing
But SIU mentions another thing.
so there is ambiguity
also wat will be two components each in GE and PI

Hi, got a call. Has the Application form been mailed to us.. I haven't received ny notification till now...????

HI i need to ask if the GD process would be a case study or a normal GD and what are the marks alloted to SNAP score GD /PI and acads and work ex ..if that's not that much of a trouble

Do we have to fill any forms?

Can u tell about number of calls given??

Thnx

Congratulations to all the call getters. Without any delay, speeden up your GE-PI preparations. GE-PI process starts exactly 2 weeks from now. So don't waste time and get ready to crack SCMHRD.

The SCMHRD Admissions Office and seniors will be there with you for the next 3 weeks to help you at every stage. So post any queries regarding the process here. Also any specific help can be asked for and we will revert to the best of our knowledge.

Tough luck to all those who could not make it this year. Hope you all end up in a college of your dreams. All the best!!

Thankyou very much for this thread.. we can start with introducing the GD-PI process/methodologies folllowed by SCMHRD

Hi Shinx,

Can you please put the list of all the document which are required at the time of GE/PI. May be we will get the mail abt this tomorrow but if u can post the check list here it would be wonderful.

Thanks
abhij1306 Says
Do we have to fill any forms?

First call of the season
SCMHRD THE SAVIOUR

Hi All,
Got cal... how we can prepare for case studies ? Any resources or any specaial tips that we should follow ... Seniors please help..

Hi ShinX..

Thanks for the thread..was looking for it..

First things first..

Can you please enlighten us on the GE/PI process a little.
We would have the last year thread as reference ..
But still if there have been any changes sought on the process that we would need to know..

TIA.

1. We will soon send you a mail with the list of hotels near SCMHRD campus.

2. In the same mail, we will explain the GE-PI process in detail. For now, the process will comprise of Group Exercises and Personal Interactions.

3. The GE-PI process will be very streamlined. The entire process will get over in 3 hours. So you can plan your day accordingly.

Itne zor se yes yes kabhi nahi chillaya .. 4 saal me 7th time call aaya par nasha abhi bhi pehli wife wala hai...

alok.ron Says
Itne zor se yes yes kabhi nahi chillaya .. 4 saal me 7th time call aaya par nasha abhi bhi pehli wife wala hai...

Josh kabhi khona nai dost... that's wot keeps us going..

hey shinx,cn i edit my application form now by some request??

dereky133kg Says
hey shinx,cn i edit my application form now by some request??

We will contact all the short listed applicants with missing details in the application form. So don't worry!

Last year's i.e admissions 2010-2012 GE/PI thread

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2010-12-official-scmhrd-gdpi-call-getters-discussion-thread-25049262

Hoping to take a later slot this year..
Still undecided..

hey there..

wdnt it had been better is u posted the cutoffs, not just a damn link?
coz ur servers aren't capable enuf to handle "such a large number of queries" generated for ur college..

just to help other guys out here.. here is the cutoff matrix..

Open 109.00
SC 70.25
ST 52.00
Differently Abled 60.50
Kashmiri Migrant 90.00

are u guys too scared to post this simple thing out here?
or u want to ensure the IE explorer gets so many hits as its survival against Crome/Firefox/Mozilla is impossible?

seriously guys, why so much luv wid IE...
is web-designer of ur site pro-MS or an ex-employee or MS get this site for free for giving them exclusiveness..
or u dont have the capabilities to secure ur *.aspx pages when viewed on different browser?

watever the case, u need to work harder kids..
ol d best!!