[2010-12] Official SCMHRD GDPI call getters discussion thread

610 Posts  ·  297 Users
About this group
All SCMHRD GDPI call getters, congratulations to you!! :: Check results using your SID key and password @ http://admissions2101.scmhrd.edu in IE only :) Please continue relevant GDPI discussions on this thread! :) Regards AFC ::
Page 1 of 61
shashank3012 (moderator) I request you to please check some of the speculation as they are just adding to the anxiety of the ppl checking this site for some useful information . PLEASE let us know which all information is correct .... Though i second whatever u told in ur earlier post but at result time we cant digest just wrong information . We are waiting for results since morning !!!!

ALL THE BEST EVERYONE .:D
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
shunty07 Says
plz somebody confirm this..have been sitting in front of the net from the yesterday.

Pls go get a life then....

MOD NOTE : enough of spamming now.
thread closed.
please PM any of the mods to open the thread once the results are out.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The whole day has gone by and the speculation continues....
The more its getting delayed, the more it is hitting the nerves......
But we dont have any choice..... So have patience and hope for the best....

All the Best to all.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

well i had been to the campus ..

but i personally did not find it up to the expectations....so i was a bit dejected..i had my SIIB gd/pi there...

1st and 2nd floor u have SCIT

3rd and 4th u have SCMHRD

5th and 6th ..SIIB..

well....having three clgs in a same building...that was quite a shock to me....to me it resembled like my engg clge..having different branches on different floor..

All three clgs have same tech festivals and other things...

BUt the placements r separate for each clge...

regarding hostel...

common hostel for all the three clgs..only they have diff clge student on diff floor of the hostel...

not a big campus..though....

hope this helps a bit...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey all,
i came to kno from one of d seniors that result will be out tomorrow and that too dont kno when 😞 so puys anxiety continues for one more day... 😞

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

well i visited the campus post-interview..found it pretty decent bt a lil small..thr's one building n 3 colleges within it..2 floors r scmhrd's..engg college graduates r certainly gonna find it way too small..nevertheless scmhrd brand makes it a class apart there..;)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hey puys has ne one of you seen scmhrd campus
hw is it ?
i was in IRMA campus nd found it to be really huge nd expansive

I've seen the campus. it's situated in a serene locality.. there are all big corporate offices around, like infosys, cummins, and many more... there is an international school called Mercedez Benz School right opp. to campus.. The campus has hostels for gals n senior boys, jr. boys have their hostels at 2 min walkin distance... there is not much of free space left in the campus aftr all the buildings.. there is a basketball court, and some shop also... a canteen is also situated apart from the usual mess.. now, coming to the educational building.. the building has around 6 floors, and 3 institutes share it.. i'm not pretty sure wich all instis are there in that campus.. so, it means, 2 floors per insti.. though the campus looks good, it's not pretty huge, u wont get a cricket or soccer ground in it...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey puys has ne one of you seen scmhrd campus
hw is it ?
i was in IRMA campus nd found it to be really huge nd expansive

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
abhi040386 Says
Let this be a free forum and let everyone express their views without any restrictions. don't take it personally, shashank.

I second ur thought. People are highly tensed, give them platform to vent their uneasiness. I agree most of these post are useless, but being an open forum, do not restrict them.
And ofc useless posts can be deleted later as u just did.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
50 posts deleted!!

Here comes another result.I know it's tense and a lot depends on this result.But,then again,patience is a quality which is very important isn't it?If results were to come by posting oneliners,personal talk or speculating,they should have been out many days back.They will be out whenever the authorities put them up.And they wont change now,would they?Your job was to go through the process and you have done it.Now,it's their job to declare the results on 12 am,3 pm,6 pm of after CAT results.Why worry?

Take this as a warning.Rumours/speculative/spam posts will be deleted and the user will be handed a ban.Be careful.

Let this be a free forum and let everyone express their views without any restrictions. don't take it personally, shashank.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...