[2011-13] NIRMA University GD/PI shortlist and related discussion

The shortlist for NIRMA University is out :: Click here to check- http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/cat-and-related-discussion/51461-2010-nirma-imnu-gdpi-discussions.html Congratulations to all call getters :: Cheers Avneet

The shortlist for NIRMA University is out

Click here to check- http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2010-nirma-imnu-gdpi-discussions-25051461

Congratulations to all call getters

Cheers
Avneet

guys please fill up your details here.
https://spreadsheets0.google.com/ccc?authkey=COf8u_YP&hl;=en&key;=tiH4UTfAOyoAnV_r7fc7lEQ&hl;=en&authkey;=COf8u_YP#gid=0

Some one said that he got a call at 83.54
Please fill up the sheet so that we can come to know the true picture..

Phewww....Finally 1st call of the season....96.42....(wanted to use this smiley since long)
Congrats to everyone....
Can some1 pls post last yr's link for gdpi....
Thanx....

no matter what happens, i will not give up....

My 2nd call of the season, First thru CAT 😃 Lets get rolling! 😃

FIRST Call of the season.

My Profile is as follows:

CAT
OA - 95.15
QA - 82.25
VA - 82.85
DI - 98.54

SSC - 75.06
HSC - 78.33
Grad - Final year (85.5) till now.

No WORK EX.

Thank you NIRMA
Roshan Jha

QA - 83.83
DI - 87.32
VA - 92.92

OA - 93.21

Got a call ....yippeyyy...!!!!!

Edited...!!!!!!

Congrats to all the call getters. U can see this thread to get an idea abt the process.

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2010-nirma-imnu-gdpi-discussions-25051461

Cheers

GOT THE CALL ! BUT how to appear on such a short notice also don't remember the venue for the interview and the same hasn't been mentioned .. seniours kindly elaborate

Got a call. Rumours are the cut off is 82 or 80.

gudakesh Says
GOT THE CALL ! BUT how to appear on such a short notice also don't remember the venue for the interview and the same hasn't been mentioned .. seniours kindly elaborate

The admin is closed for the day and I dnt hav any idea abt this. So, can get some info tomorrow only. Can u tell me ur GD/PI date??
Dijo Says
Got a call. Rumours are the cut off is 82 or 80.

Is it rumor??
People are posting it.. Please someone confirm what is the cut off..
saurabh_cse Says
The admin is closed for the day and I dnt hav any idea abt this. So, can get some info tomorrow only. Can u tell me ur GD/PI date??

--snipped --

ps - my bad ! it's mentioned that i have to check the website for your interview schedule on this website by February 15, 2011.
Is it rumor??
People are posting it.. Please someone confirm what is the cut off..

Acc to the info that I hav, the cut-off is somewhere around 80 though I dnt know the exact cut-off.

Cheers
gudakesh Says
15th feb. can the dates be changed ? what are the scheduled dates for the same ??

I will talk to the admin tomorrow and inform u accordingly. Generally, the GD/PI dates are not changed but in case of a genuine urgency, the same can be done. I can giv all the relevant details tomorrow only.

Cheers
gudakesh Says

hi...have u got your date and time...i am getting the following reply:

Dear Candidate,
Congratulations, you have been short-listed for further admission selection process, GD/PI. Check your interview schedule on this website by February 15, 2011.

are the dates out?? plz reply...

First call @ 93.21

Acc to the info that I hav, the cut-off is somewhere around 80 though I dnt know the exact cut-off.

Cheers

Hey my fren did not get call at 83.94..:lookround:
can plz somebody confirm
his sectionals are gud bt 45 in DI
he is very depressed can smbdy help?

Cheers

Sir ji,
Don;t you think that this will hit the image of NIRMA?
Last year had 80 and didn't get a call. now they are lowering the cut offs.. I prepared for 1 year to get the call and now I come to know that the cut off is such low. :drinking::drinking: