[2010] NIRMA - IMNU GDPI discussions

597 Posts  ·  165 Users
About this group
NIRMA has come out with its GDPI list. Check whether you made it or not here - Prospective Students Requesting seniors to please guide us on this thread and also tell us how GDPI dates can be rescheduled. :) NIRMA on PG Connect - http://...
Page 1 of 60

To everyone who got in, congratulations people!! :cheerio:

Here is the thread for people who are finally selected - http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2010-2012-nirma-admissions-final-selection-25052872

A few pointers:

1> I have seen many people on this thread wanting to get advice on the issue of IMNU vs. some other B School. Please know that explicit B school comparisons are not allowed here. If you do want to get advice for solving your dilemmas, please PM students at the concerned B schools and do your own research through the websites and other information available in the public domain. Remember no one can take this decision for you. :)
Hope you'll take this piece of advice in the right spirit.

2> There have been questions raised about the placement figures of IMNU. Please understand that there is much more to a B School than placements. Trying to give rise to controversies here will benefit no one. The best way out would be to talk to people who have participated in the placement season and consult the official B School placement report. I do understand the concerns about the veracity of placements though because not every B School in the country is honest while reporting those, to put it mildly.

3> About things like fee refund in case of not wishing to join, the seniors will have already replied with the procedure to be followed. The details are there in the email sent too. Please make it a point to read these things before posting the same query again. :)

Thanks and All the very best to everyone!

Regards
AFC

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hello,
i have got waiting 85 , is there any chances of clearing it????

i seriously cannot throw any light on this, goin by last years trend i wud say no, wat dya expect me to say...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey puys congrats for all those who converted ...

me got wait list no 200 :banghead::banghead: ( only one pi attended and result also bad )
i think that doors of nirma closed for me
any one know the how many wait list no given ??

any senior wants to comment on that ?

thanks

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Count me too guys ........

Congratulation.........

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi,
I have worked in 3 organizations till date.I got only the work ex mentioning the tenure of work n designation for the 1st job and have payslips and other docs for other 2 companies that I worked for.Kindly let mw know i that would be any issue?pls let me know the tentative date for classes starting in IMNU 2010-12 batch and also let me know if i can join may be a week or two later as I may get release from my present job before two months time

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
My friend you yourself quoted wha i wanted to say .... "My batch 2010 had 65% students with work ex and thus their were more people who opted out of placements .. 109 students were placement outta 117 eligible students. Those who opted out had very high work ex both in quality and numbers, also with higher expectations + their were people who were not interested in placements."

And these ppl who opted out were high in numbers , 30+ i guess
Apart from that i included the "summer placements" in record... which is not good , as most of them have got it via different sources and not through campus placements ....

And i said this in reply to people quoting abt 100 % placements in Nirma...

Abt my facts n figures n research , i guess i m pretty clear now wha i wanted to say ..Aint I...
Its not abt comparing any college or demeaning any ... Its just abt telling the truth on forums like this cause many aspirants cannot come down to the college to know whats right whats wrong , they decide on basis of whats being posted...

That was my point and when i see people quoting what was not the fact, i argued...

N.O.M ..

The batch size of 2010 was 120. Hence when he says 109 people were placed out of 117 eligible, it does't mean 30+ people have opted out of placement. some 7-8 students had opted out last year as they had better choices off campus.

And as far as the placement record given here or somewhere else is concerned, its entirely true. No false/inflated figure is given anywhere.

IMNU has been able to place 100% students in final placement for all the years and those include last two years also.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear Debanjan Das:

Congratulations!

I am pleased to inform you that you have been selected for admission in the Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme for the batch 2010-2012.

Does this really mean that I am on the selected list, not in the waitlist!!!!!!!!!!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Congrats to all puys who converted the call...

I ll be really happy to clear any doubts regarding the college placements, facilities, faculty etc...

Pls feel free to pm me...

and congratz once again!

hello,
i have got waiting 85 , is there any chances of clearing it????
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Congrats to all puys who converted the call...

I ll be really happy to clear any doubts regarding the college placements, facilities, faculty etc...

Pls feel free to pm me...

and congratz once again!

hello,
i have got waiting 85, is there any chances of clearing it????
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

NIRMA MBA Results are out for 2010-12 MBA batch.

Got mine converted. 😃
Good luck guys. :thumbsup:

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...