[2010] SIBM Pune Admission Result Out

Dear friends, The final merit list of SIBM Pune is out. Candidates can check if they made it or not at Online Admissions Process. This is the same website where the GD/PI shorlist was out. By the way, I have been rejected. :frowning: PS: li…

Dear friends,

The final merit list of SIBM Pune is out. Candidates can check if they made it or not at Online Admissions Process. This is the same website where the GD/PI shorlist was out.

By the way, I have been rejected. :(

PS: link for the discussion thread for reference...
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2010-sibm-pune-gd-pi-shortlist-and-related-discussions-25048943

Name : AVINASH RAICategory : OpenDear Candidate,

Waitlist for SIBM, Pune
I am pleased to inform that you have been waitlisted for admission to the two year full time Residential Master of Business Administration program on the basis of your performance in the group discussion / task and personal interview.
Your waitlist number is W-8.
Please contact SIBM office through email or telephonically (not in person) on 25th February, 2010 between 11.30 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
Enclosed are details regarding payment of fees for your ready reference and action at the time of conversion of your waitlist status to selection. The course commences from 7th June, 2010 at 9.00 a.m.
Best Wishes,

plz help puy's will i be able to make it to confirm list on 25th feb plz help puy's......

didn't get through, congrats and all the best to all the call getters!!

plz help puy's wl-8 will i be able to make it..........
......WL-44....any one has info on the last WL guy to get selected in previous years

havent been able to make it..
Is there any chance that there will be another wait list by sibm..

COngrats to all those who converted the call. Have a great party tonght.
All those who couldnot convert (like me), take heart.
Lost a battle but the war is still on. Something better awaits us....

Ya, any chance for another waiting list?

Do they not reveal the break-up of marks?

Waitlist No-26....

@multiloop......they havnt revealed breakup of marks....no idea abt 2nd list

Waitlist No. 45

Since this is the first result of the season I expected a lot of movement in
the waitlist... An idea abt last year's WL movement can help

Hi Puys,
Congrats to call getters.
Can anyone put the initial payment detail - How much time is given and what is the amount and wot abt the first installment?
Will be useful in future and also for the waitliseted folks.

Made it
First convert......

Do we need to pay 2.25 L to confirm?

Seniors pls help

here is the link for the last year's final result thread...
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2009-11-sibm-pune-final-list-25038273/1445219

you may go through it...
it will answer many of your queries...
best of luck.

Well , Saw the first regret message for final admission list in this season πŸ˜›

In short, Did not make it... rejected

I believe that the same message will be displayed for me in SCMHRD as well as IIFT now... coz SIBM phase was smoothest one for me when compared to others ..... Anyways, biggie is still left πŸ˜ƒ

:cheers: heartiest congratulations to all those who have got the admit ... wish you all the best :thumbsup:

Mate can u please put ur academic profile (along with the marks) here? And also ur SNAP score.

What a relief.........................
I made it(gd/pi score 86.83 out of 150)
cant stop dancing,1st convert of the season, waiting nervously 4 the big bad cat.
Congrats to others also who hav converted. And rest dont lose hope.

GD PI score 98

What a relief.........................
I made it(gd/pi score 86.83 out of 150)
cant stop dancing,1st convert of the season, waiting nervously 4 the big bad cat.
Congrats to others also who hav converted. And rest dont lose hope.

Congratulations!
Are they revealing the score as well?
Can u please put up a snapshot of ur call?

first reject of the season. anyways life goes on. congos to all call getters. u deserve to be in there.