[2010] SIBM Pune GD/PI Shortlist and related Discussions

801 Posts  ·  287 Users
About this group
SIBM has declared the cut-offs and shortlist for GD/PI. Please check here - Online Admissions Process Let us keep this thread for discussing the way ahead. Best of Luck to everyone. Cheers, Rohit
Page 1 of 81
www.raghavabbhi.com | My take on CAT: http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/all-i-wanted-to-speak-about-cat-25002933/6315307
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

it's in my result showing wl-8.............. ya they hve declared the waitlist we hve to call SIBM office on 25th feb

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any waitlisted students, can u please put uo a screenshot of the letter?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Nopes...."I am pleased to inform that you have been waitlisted for admission.............."

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

congrats to all who have converted SIBM

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Have they also declared the waiting list?
what is WL-8, WL-26?

For all the information about IIFT, visit IIFT's official Page - https://www.facebook.com/IIFT.MBA1
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

is the waitlist mentioned with the regret message??
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Am in d waitlist W-26...@seniors....any chances???

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Even I haven't been able to make it. I am so disappointed now.:drinking:

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Snap ID : 2010928 Name : SIDDHANT SINGH Category : Open Dear Candidate,
It is with deep regret that we have to inform you that you have not been able to make it to this year's admission list. Please do not feel that this in any way reflects on your credentials or capability, because seats are limited in relation to the number of applicants. On any other day you could have made it.
It will not do to feel disappointed. When one door closes another opens, often with greater opportunities. And you can always try again and succeed as many have.
We thank you for your keen desire to be with us and wish you the best of opportunities in life.
With best wishes,
Dr. Arun Mudbidri

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...