[2010] PaGaLGuY GD-PI Connect 2010 - Find out who else will be in your GD-PI slot

Dear everyone, Is it even possible, that the Group Discussion - Personal Interview season is here and we wouldn’t launch PG GD-PI Connect? :: Of course not :D. Without further ado - PaGaLGuY.com - India’s biggest CAT 2009, MBA web…

Dear everyone,

Is it even possible, that the Group Discussion - Personal Interview season is here and we wouldn't launch PG GD-PI Connect?

Of course not :D.

Without further ado - PaGaLGuY.com - India's biggest CAT 2009, MBA website
What is PG Connect and what does it do?

PG Connect is our innovative solution to help you crack GD-PIs. What it basically does is, to tell you who else from PaGaLGuY is going to be in your GD-PI slot and allows you to get in touch with them. Example - If your IIFT GD-PI is scheduled in Bangalore on Feb 10 at 2 pm, you can enter this schedule in PG Connect. If others in this particular slot too are on PG Connect, you'll know immediately. You can then contact everyone in your slot to help each other in preparation, etc.

That makes PG Connect a sort of a matchmaking service for GD-PI candidates.

(Make sure you genuinely have a GD-PI call before entering it in PG Connect. Because if we find that you don't, we shall ban you from PG, no matter how old or new you are here)

If you generally want to explore PG Connect, you can do so by browsing through the list of Active Groups.

PG Connect is in beta, and we are working on adding a couple more surprise new features this year that you may find useful.

Please use this thread to report bugs if you encounter any, while using PG Connect. Every profile on PG Connect has a 'Report Abuse' link. If you find coaching institute/marketers trying to fake it/spam you with offers, Report Abuse and we will show them the Exit door.

All the best!
Apurv

Currently enabled B-schools on PG Connect:

IIFT Delhi+Kolkata
IRMA Anand
SIBM Pune
SIMS Pune
SCMHRD, Pune

We will keep adding b-schools as and when they release their GDPI shortlists. If you wish to request the addition of b-schools to Connect, please PM me or estranged_gnrs with the following information:

Name of B-school
Course for which GDPI dates have been released
List of cities where GDPI will be held. You will find this in the brochure/prospectus of the b-school.

Congos to Apurv , Allwin , Rohit bhai and PGHQ for another great insane innovation ....

it will surely prevent lot of spam on gdpi discussion threads when it comes to searching people having same slot :cheerio:

:cheers:

Finally after a lot of wait, its here!!!

Thankooo PG

How can i join the PG Connect program?
Please provide the link.
I have an SIBM call by the way.

How can i join the PG Connect program?
Please provide the link.
I have an SIBM call by the way.

It's the link on the first post..

I can see only 3 people in my 31st 1:00 p.m. slot.
Can i have an idea of how many people have been called, atleast how many SIBM call getters from Pagalguy?

Thanks PGHQ for coming out with PGConnect once again with great features.
It would have been more helpful if we could have a seperate "group #" classification for all SIBM call getters as a particular day and a time slot does not guarantee fellow puys falling in a particular group.

Otherwise its just awesome. Thanks again.

I can see only 3 people in my 31st 1:00 p.m. slot.
Can i have an idea of how many people have been called, atleast how many SIBM call getters from Pagalguy?

We just launched Connect today. As the word spreads, more people will register themselves into it and if you keep checking back, you'll find more people in your slots.
To get in touch with all the SIBM call-getters from Pagalguy, go here - http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2010-sibm-pune-gd-pi-shortlist-and-related-discussions-25048943
We can't say how many have qualified from PG, since we don't do an audit of that a la coaching institutes. But given the size of PG and the amount of activity on the above linked thread, the number is pretty huge.
Thanks PGHQ for coming out with PGConnect once again with great features.
It would have been more helpful if we could have a seperate "group #" classification for all SIBM call getters as a particular day and a time slot does not guarantee fellow puys falling in a particular group.

Otherwise its just awesome. Thanks again.

Having a sub-group for a few schools may not be possible as it will require fundamental changed to the database. We are working on a new feature that might help you do this. Give us a day.

SIMS, Pune added to PG Connect 2010

@Apurva

Nice initiative!!

how about having a post about this on the Home Page of Pg too?
so that more and more puys can join in at the earliest.

@Apurva

Nice initiative!!

how about having a post about this on the Home Page of Pg too?
so that more and more puys can join in at the earliest.

Just give us a day :D. Adding a couple more killer features to it, then will publicize it more.

What an IDEA sirji

SCMHRD, Pune added.

Hi Apurv,
I tried to use the PG Connect feature but after i fill in the GD/PI details the "ADD" button is missing. i tried to access it using IE and firefox from homw and office but w/o any success. i was able to add my score.i this is a bug, please fix it.

Hi Apurv,
I tried to use the PG Connect feature but after i fill in the GD/PI details the "ADD" button is missing. i tried to access it using IE and firefox from homw and office but w/o any success. i was able to add my score.i this is a bug, please fix it.

Hi,
after you fill all the relevant details for particular college's gdpi , put a tick in the checkbox confirming that you have the respective gdpi call ... after this, click on SAVE button and your gdpi record will be saved.

For adding another gd, click again on 'add gdpi details' and follow the same procedure.

Hope this helps.
Hi,
after you fill all the relevant details for particular college's gdpi , put a tick in the checkbox confirming that you have the respective gdpi call ... after this, click on SAVE button and your gdpi record will be saved.

For adding another gd, click again on 'add gdpi details' and follow the same procedure.

Hope this helps.

For this the " save" button must be visible on screen. i am not able to see it. only "cancel " button is available.
spatwardhan Says
For this the " save" button must be visible on screen. i am not able to see it. only "cancel " button is available.

Let me check it for you! In the meanwhile, could you please try again after clearing your history on the browser?

I am also facing the same problem of not being able to save my content

Nice going. I would just like to suggest some additions that could be done. Generally every GD-PI slot is further divided into seperate groups. For Eg My SIBM GD group is 1xG 6 (1 being the day and G being my group and my number in group being 6). It is more or less similar for GD PI of other institutes. I would like to see one more field of group, that way we can further easily find out who is in our group. If it is not possible to implement it this time, please do consider it the next time. Thanks.