[2010] IRMA PRM final list and waiting list

:: Puys congrats those who are in final list!!! Me in waiting list but I always feel as born to be Irman and desperately waiting for 7 May…!! lets know how many have been called in and how many are in waiting list… once again…

Puys congrats those who are in final list!!!!

Me in waiting list but I always feel as born to be Irman and desperately waiting for 7 May....!!

lets know how many have been called in and how many are in waiting list.....
once again congrats to all guys.
Thanks to all seniors and guys to support us so far...

CHECK UR RESULTS HERE ATB!!
https://www.irma.ac.in/admissions/admissions_final_selection_prm.php
cheerssssssssssssssssssssssss.............
finnallyyyyy selected with 61.02:cheerio:
congrc to all who made it........................:clap:

nobody knows how many ppl have been made the offer. at this moment we have only been informed about being selected/rejected/waitlisted.

made it with a score of 73.60/100.

Hello everyone... was just going to sleep whn thought of checking the site ki kahin result na aa gaya ho... have gt a call...

My score:
written:34.75
interview:26.68
gd:4.68
total:66.11

oh my god.....
the wait is over.....

wrt: 34.25
pi: 24.18
gd: 8.1

oa: 66.45

selected...yupppppppppeeeeeeee

got thru (75.03)....avkul m comin.. :):)

Hey guys...my score am waitlisted...missed by .06 marks...:(
written -32/50
PI- 23.4/40
GD- 4.53/10
total- 59.94/100

hopeful of a convert....

m in too...
Scores ->
Written: 31.25
PI:26.04
GD:6.43
Total:63.73:clap:

Puys congrats those who are in

puys please post your scores
here
also lets know how many have been called in and how many are in waiting list.....
Thanks

I hv been waitlisted. students at IRMA, pls let us know abt the waitlist movement details , last year, and also about the no. of waitlisted students now.
Thanks

@Sam-87BHOPAL------> have sent u a PM

Yippeeee...!!! I made it:) 69.34 (33, 28.01, 8.33). Congrats 2 my fellow IRMANs, good luck for the ones in WL..

Anand, am coming:)

People, all those who are saying they are waitlisted, does it specifically say in your result that you have been waitlisted?

My score is 58.79 and it says Sorry you are not considered for admission. I think this means i am not even in the waitlist

yo mahn ... 2nd convert of the season yahoooooooooooooooo

Written Test
(50) Personal Interview
(40)* Group Discussion
(10)* Total Score
(100) 32.25 26.07 6.59 64.91

People, all those who are saying they are waitlisted, does it specifically say in your result that you have been waitlisted?

My score is 58.79 and it says Sorry you are not considered for admission. I think this means i am not even in the waitlist

there is a seperate sectional cut-off for the interview and the gd. you probably missed one of them.

don't take it to heart. hopefully there will be something better in store for you.

Cheers..

wow...The wait is over and it is sweeter now.I have got into IRMA. This wait has been on for 2 years and finally perseverance has paid. My score is
Written Test(50)- 32.50
Personal Interview (40)-31.67
Group Discussion(10)-5.20
Total Score(100) -69.37
All the best fellow Puys who have got thro.
For those who couldn't make it, remember one thing guys.Follow your heart,no matter what.If you have the real thirst to enter IRMA,it may be delayed,but never denied.

i am out 49.80

also missed ximbrm interview.......

dont know wat will happen now?

wrong post

Yoohoo!
One of the best moments :
Got 63.44...all the best to those who made it
Those waitlisted dont despair...the movement will gather some pace in a month or so...wish all the best

freind I was too preparing for irma since last 3 years but found myself on waiting list.
yes somebody said right lets enter were we feel to enter no matter it might get delayed.
b positive.u will be in next time.

SAM87BHOPAL....SANDEEP R. THAWANI... I Have sent u a pm for ur post which u edited on http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/irma-2010-gd-pi-call-getters-25047772
I have asked for some info, pls PM me. Thanks

Dear All,

Congrts to all the call getters! success tastes sweetest isn't it? :)

N those who could not covert... for sure something better is waiting for you.. ATB for other results..

Now coming to the point that how many have been called and what is total number of waitlisted people.... We will intimate you about the same by tomorrow...
Also all the selected candidates will be getting personal mails from IRMA students mentorship team..for the MENTORSHIP..by the outgoing batch(2008-10) i.e. PRM29. Please make judicious use of the opportunity to clear all your doubts..

Enjoy the Moment!!