IRMA 2010 GD/PI Call Getters

735 Posts  ·  158 Users
About this group
Hi Puys, Starting this new thread for IRMA GD\PI Call getters Plz post ur marks and GD\PI dates and preperation strategies. Please Also share ur Profiles with GD\PI date
Page 1 of 74
www.raghavabbhi.com | My take on CAT: http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/all-i-wanted-to-speak-about-cat-25002933/6315307
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Last night I saw that I am selected for PRM program.Early morning I got an SMS stating I am not selected. after seeing other people getting similar SMS sure this is a wrong communication.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi.... congratulations to all those who finally made it..... and i am the one too..... 😃 a feeling of dream come true...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Me too got msg of not selected..
A whole energy drain..

But i am in..

Congrats to all those who made it.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
yo buddy even i got the message of not being selected but m selected..

i guess some prob with their system updation...

don worry.. just chill go out and shout alouddd ... we are in

Just sneaked and got a similar message about not being selected , but my Inbox had a surprise in store for me ... Got the cut-off marks and barely so :

Written Test (50)=32
Personal Interview(40)=22.51
Group Discussion(10)=5.48
Total Score(100)=60
:shock:
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi Amresh.Manit ,
Welcome back after Dandavas.
Only seniors or Admission committee members can tell the procedure that will be followed this year.
As per last year 166 (151+8+6+1 i.e. Gen+ OBC+ SC/ST + PWD) people were called in first list.
And 31(26 + 5) waitlisted people were called/admitted later.
112 people were admitted in toto.
Coming back to waitlist policy, it was a bit incongruous last year as no waitlist number was allotted to waitlisted candidates.
So in order to see the chances of a waitlist being converted, one needed to have close scores to the cut off.
i.e. last year declared cut offs were 50 (20 written, 4.5 GD, 18- PI) and waitlist was cleared till 48.62 marks. And it was very difficult to know the exact position.
Now looking at the skyrocketed scores and more number of calls given this year the cut offs could be like this (Sorry for speculation):
Written -27.5 (110/4)
GD- 5
PI- 20
Total- around 60.
Hope the information helps.
Regards,
Amresh

amresh man r u sum kinda fortune teller or wot!!!!ur approximations r almost rite.....too kool man!!!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hey Guys!!

I just got an sms from IRMA that I have not been selected for PRM but the website shows that I have been selected with the following scores:
Written - 32.75
Intvw - 24.47
GD - 4.9
Total - 62.12

Has anyone else received such an sms???

yo buddy even i got the message of ot being selected but m selected..

i guess some prob with their system updation...

don worry.. just chill go out and shout alouddd ... we are in
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey Guys!!

I just got an sms from IRMA that I have not been selected for PRM but the website shows that I have been selected with the following scores:
Written - 32.75
Intvw - 24.47
GD - 4.9
Total - 62.12

Has anyone else received such an sms???

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

W/L with overall score >>>> 58.07

will it be clear...I need it badly

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

heres what the senior says:

"Dear All,

Congrts to all the call getters! success tastes sweetest isn't it?

N those who could not covert... for sure something better is waiting for you.. ATB for other results..

Now coming to the point that how many have been called and what is total number of waitlisted people.... We will intimate you about the same by tomorrow...
Also all the selected candidates will be getting personal mails from IRMA students mentorship team..for the MENTORSHIP..by the outgoing batch(2008-10) i.e. PRM29. Please make judicious use of the opportunity to clear all your doubts..

Enjoy the Moment!!

IRMA PRM 31 Mentorship Google spreadsheet
Cheers
Rupesh

IRMA PRM 30
"

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...