Your Favourite Singer....

Hey ppl!!! Tried to find the tread but couldnt find one about the favourite singers, so am starting this one. (Let me know if there exists one) So who is your favourite singer??? My Favourite is Sonu Nigam, Jagjit singh and Alka Ya…

Hey ppl!!!

Tried to find the tread but couldnt find one about the favourite singers, so am starting this one. (Let me know if there exists one)

So who is your favourite singer????

My Favourite is Sonu Nigam, Jagjit singh and Alka Yagnik.

Lately, Kunal Ganjawala, Mann, he'z got fabulous vocals. Esp with Channa ve, Bheege hoth tere and Choodo na mujhe...........

Also, love lissening to Bryan Adams and Enrique. Of couse J.lo and Madoona.

In oldies, love Kishor da and Getta dutt. Not to mention Asha B.

Matt

My favourite singer would be Eddie Veddar of Pearl Jam..

Yaar, one awesome singer he is.. Just love his Black, Alive and JEREMY..

and closer home Kishore Kumar.

shalin...

hi all
well my favourite singers are bono, jim morrison and eddi vedder.
in hindi i like sonu nigam and shaan 😃

My favourite singer would be Eddie Veddar of Pearl Jam..

Yaar, one awesome singer he is.. Just love his Black, Alive and JEREMY..
and closer home Kishore Kumar.
shalin...

hey shalin
nice to hear that u like vedder. great voice i love alive ,jeremy , black , release, elderly woman to name a few. which other singers do u like ?
hey shalin
nice to hear that u like vedder. great voice i love alive ,jeremy , black , release, elderly woman to name a few. which other singers do u like ?

Which other?

well, Jim Morrison, you've already named him. then, kurt cobain. the guy is absolutely awesome in 'Tell me where did u sleep last night.' James Hetfield as well..even like Robert Plant's high pitched voice. Bruce Dickinson, Brian Johnson and David Gilmour.

cheers,
shalin..

my favourite singers r KK, shaan, Kishore kumar, Jagjit singh, shankar mahadevan and sometimes Sonu Nigam.

KK's song 'awaarapan banjarapan' for the film Jism was awesome and his son 'pyar ke pal' is very soothing.

D.M.

Mike Patton - Faith no more

Axl Rose - Guns N' Roses

Rob Halford - Judas Priest

Peter Steele - Type o Negative

Chris Cornell - Audioslave/Soundgarden

McCartney/Lennon

Mine favourite singers r

KK....Tadap Tadap,Pal..
Sonu Nigam....Ye Dil,Kal Ho Na Ho,Dil se Re
Lucky Ali....Sifar,Aks,Kaho Na Pyaar Hai,Sur...
Shaan...Aksar,Gumshum ho Kyun,Kya maine Socha(one love),Tune Mujhe Pechana Nahi
(have shaan in a concert..he is fav....gr8 man too)

Akhil

Kurt Cobain (Nirvana)....jus check out "The man who sold the world", "where did u sleep last nite?"
Aaron Lewis(Staind)...Outside...thr's no need for more!

how come nobody mentioned Pearl Jam "last kiss"?? another one is green day-boulevard of dreams...

oops sry for the previous post about songs. My fav singers are Bryan Adams, Jagjit Singh, Lucky Ali

hi shalin
well i also like hetfield, robert plant, and kobain. apart from that scott stapp(creed), bob dylan,james labrie (dream theatre ) and ozzy are few others that i like listening to.wat bout u ?

hi shalin
well i also like hetfield, robert plant, and kobain. apart from that scott stapp(creed), bob dylan,james labrie (dream theatre ) and ozzy are few others that i like listening to.wat bout u ?

i love black sabbath, but Ozzy wouldnt be amongst my fav. singers... and yea, obv. bob dylan is great as well.. and maybe even Lane Stanley of Alice in Chains..

As far as fav. bands are concerned, there are lotsa threads in PG. might have to revive them..are lying dormant since some time..

cheers,
shalin...

My favorite singers are Jagjit singh,Bryan Adams especially Open Road n summer of 69,Lucky Ali...

K.K is also one of my favorite singers with Pal n Yarron...

Cheers
Yogi

lucky ali.........the best....

kishore da.......evergreen

lucky ali.........the best....

kishore da.......evergreen

Absolutely mate...
Kishore Da was the Man......

As far as fav. bands are concerned, there are lotsa threads in PG. might have to revive them..are lying dormant since some time..

cheers,
shalin...

hey man
where are those threads ? i am pretty new here. well wat are we waiting for.. lets revive them and start rocking !!!

Sonu nigam
and kishore kumar (all time fav.)
Sourabh

hey man
where are those threads ? i am pretty new here. well wat are we waiting for.. lets revive them and start rocking !!!

try out these links:
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/pagalguy-rock-music-fans-25008208
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/another-thread-in-the-wall-25001929

though there are a few others.. will have to find those..

cheers,
shalin...