Your Favourite Music Video!

So,you know why MTV was invented. Why,you ask? For those brilliant 3 minute snatches of amazement that are so innocuosly christened ‘The Music Video’. So which one did you go completely ga-ga over? Which one’s your favourite? Here’s mine…

So,you know why MTV was invented.
Why,you ask?
For those brilliant 3 minute snatches of amazement that are so innocuosly christened 'The Music Video'.
So which one did you go completely ga-ga over?
Which one's your favourite?
Here's mine - Chris Isaak's 'Wicked Game' that was released sometime in the late 80's. Purely shot in frames of black and white....It is a beautifully pristine piece of footage. Apart from a very,very superficial reason,which will be apparent to those who've had the honour of seeing the video(And if you haven't...You're missing out on a near-religious experience!) the video is also shot by the legendary Herb Ritts!! :wow: .

That's mine.
What's yours?

arre bhai mine is a hindi video
"Dafli wale remix"
"Nisha "

great thread dude....
i have been trying to get a hang of rock music 4 quite some time now but still havent developed a taste 4 it...
ppl say watching the video of the song helps...
it enriches the experience...

i liked complicated much better wen i saw rthe video...

so junta.. pls pour in with lists of good english v songs so that i can download them... 😃

My latest favs are

pussycat dolls - beep
kailash kher - teri deewani

Sourabh

great thread dude....
i have been trying to get a hang of rock music 4 quite some time now but still havent developed a taste 4 it...
ppl say watching the video of the song helps...
it enriches the experience...

i liked complicated much better wen i saw rthe video...

so junta.. pls pour in with lists of good english v songs so that i can download them... :)

Complicated? Avril Lavigne?
My latest favs are

pussycat dolls - beep
kailash kher - teri deewani

Sourabh

Oh Yeah...the Kailash Kher one is amazing...especially when those Fireworks go off behind the dancing lady....Very Cool.Very!
Deliciously_Rotten Says
Complicated? Avril Lavigne?

yup...the very same

My personal favourites are the final fantasy videos, and the best of the lot is Everything you want-Vertical Horizon
Life

My personal favourites are the final fantasy videos, and the best of the lot is Everything you want-Vertical Horizon
Life for rent-Dido is great

November Rain..
Love the way rose bleeds away the color

well cant think of any all time favourite right now... but the hindi video which caught my attention of late is Asha Bhosle's Cha Cha Cha.. watching her do a mini-break dance and groove to the salsa-like tunes is quite amazing..:)

I loved that video game version of the californications by the red hot chilli peppers ...

but for all time greats I think it has to be Another day in paradise ,by phil collins

aspire Says
I loved that video game version of the californications by the red hot chilli peppers ...

Thats one of my favourites too. Had watched it first time when i was in school and had got hooked to it. The song is awesome too....

I also like the Maria Sharapova- Enrique video 😉

In my opinion, the greatest music video ever: EVERYBODY HURTS by REM. These people stuck in a traffic jam reflect upon their lives...in one liners...and then they all just abandon their cars and walk away together, just like that!

Other good ones:

Bitter Sweet Symphony by Verve
Why does my heart feel so bad by Moby
Have you seen my childhood? by michael jackson
I'll see you when you get there by Coolio

The two that come to mind right now are-

1. Real Slim Shady by EMINEM

and

2. Californication - I love this song 😃

Thats one of my favourites too. Had watched it first time when i was in school and had got hooked to it. The song is awesome too....

I also like the Maria Sharapova- Enrique video ;)

I am guessing you are talking about the Escape video with Anna kournikova. Aah!!!!! Anna. I cant c how u could get confused. I mean they r both russian born and all but still.

My favourite Video... Mmmmm.......... That would include a list but here goes

Stacy's Mom - Fountains of wayne
She Hates Me - Puddle Of Mudd
Drive - Incubus
All the small things - Blink 182
Holiday and Boulevard Of Broken Dreams - Green Day
Most Of Linkin Park Videos

Well Guys ma list goes like dis ....1.californication2.Turn the page 3.Most of da linkin park nos4.Hey Boys Hey girls ...dats a whacky one 5.Boulevard of broken dreams 6.why dontcha get a job7.scientist-coldplayand hence da list goes.....

Hmmm....

Lemme see... so many favorites.

Among the international ones...
Califonication,
All I wanna do (Sheryl Crow... pretty old, but the very first video I saw on MTV),
Last Christmas (George Micheal),
Sacrifice (Elton John)

Among the Indian ones...
All of the ones made for Euphoria (Dhoom Pichuk, Phir Dhoom, Maeeri, etc.)
Bluffmaster's Right Here Right Now, Dhoom's Tata Young one
The olden goldies... Pari hoon Main, Miss India, etc.

Regards,
Grondmaster

Two good videos I can think of now..

1. "Aaj jaane ki zid na karo"- Asha Bhosale

What a melodious number and the video suits it to the T....very soothing

2. "Show me the meaning.."- Backstreet Boys

Quite senti that video is....with each guy having his problem and all coming together in the end...