Your favourite leaders

hi pagals, all of us r infulenced in our life by some special people who have shown the way to other’s and have delivered when the odds were against.this thread deals with your favorite leader-past or present-politics,sports or from any field.al…

hi pagals,
all of us r infulenced in our life by some special people who have shown the way to other's and have delivered when the odds were against.this thread deals with your favorite leader-past or present-politics,sports or from any field.also provide the reason why u consider him/her the best.
as far as i am concerned two names directly come to my mind-
1-Hitler-though a leader should always produce positive result...but this man was a sheer genius...he fits so well in all the qualities of a leader.
2-Charles Coffin-he built the emipre on which evrybody ruled...forget jack welch if this genius had not built the behemoth which we call General Electric...if the base is not strong,the structure will always be weak...n this person left no voids in the base.

My fav leader's ?

THIS is just for you

My fav leader's ?

THIS is just for you

very funny indeed....n thank u so very much for teaching me the correct use of apostrophe...
as you are so intelligent i stand nowhere to give you any advice....but as u taught me something today so just a small tip from me..
if any person raises his palm in front of you n asks you what do you see my friend....dont say that u see the palm...say that u see the big world behind that palm...otherwise a small palm will hide the whole world....just like this apostrophe..!

woh there....

As for leaders, I feel Anita Roddick is a good candidate to enter that list.

C.Z

My Fav leaders:

1. Mayawati (The lady with a golden voice )
  2. Susri (correction Su Shri) Jayalalitha 😃 (Queen of comeback, master of revenge).
  3. Laloo Prasad Yadav (phor so much advanshment and devlafment in the ishtate of Bihar)
  4. Sourav Ganguly (Leading by example )

bill clinton cause cause he can govern and charm woman same time

very funny indeed....n thank u so very much for teaching me the correct use of apostrophe...
as you are so intelligent i stand nowhere to give you any advice....but as u taught me something today so just a small tip from me..
if any person raises his palm in front of you n asks you what do you see my friend....dont say that u see the palm...say that u see the big world behind that palm...otherwise a small palm will hide the whole world....just like this apostrophe..!

Phew....big words for a small punctuation mark...Am editing it....Presently, the title seems to suggest a LOT more than what it actually is meant for ;)

Cheers

i m very much inspired by mahatma gandhi. The way in which he took millions of poor indians with him, made them politically concious for the 1st time, motivated them through such a simple thing as salt etc.
We budding managers have a lot to learn from the Mahatma.

My fav leader has to be Steven Waugh-the way he led the Aussies when they had their back to the walls during the 1999 World Cup was simply amazing. More than that,if I had to choose 1 player I would want out there in the middle during a crisis,it has to be Steven Waugh - show him a keyhole, and he will open the door and walk through it 😃

If all this was not enough, his Udayan initiative deserves more than mere kudos 😃

contrast his ability to claw back frm a precarious position with those of apna Saurav da

rgds
ron

Hi thr!!!

Wel frenz a leader is one....

whu speaks, cares n fights for others...
whu dreamz n act for others...
whu can lead n mobilise others....
n...whu lives n dies for others!!

n for me one person who fits the bill is

Subhash Chandra Bose......my real hero!!!

byeee

HI,

Leaders worth mentioning out here

1: B.R. Ambedkar

2: Narain Murthy

3: A P J Abdul Kalam.

AS for globally,......

1: Abraham Lincoln

2: Bill Gates

3: Fidel Castro

HI,

Leaders worth mentioning out here

1: B.R. Ambedkar

2: Narain Murthy

3: A P J Abdul Kalam.

AS for globally,......

1: Abraham Lincoln

2: Bill Gates

3: Fidel Castro

hi dude,

wat Kalam ...he will not be a gud leader boss...
he is super scientist,extravagent human ...but not a good leader man..
boss he may flunk and go like a pupet...
as for as my view he is a terror to pak as long is Dr.Abdul kalam,chief scientist....
no he has been made as a honorory lecturer...sob sob...
if he were still out there with his bombs he would have shown wat indians are...
hats off SIR.....
so he is a good leader as far as our DRDO lab is concerned and not the nation..
this is my view...n have no aversion on any one buddies...
but rest in the list u have given are cent percent leaders...

regards,
DM

My fav leaders are:

L.N.Mittal for his turnaround skills.
Dr. V. Kurien for revolutionalising cooperatives.

D.M.

Corporate leaders- L.N.Mittal, Mukesh Ambani,Bill gates, Narayan Murthy to name a few..

Political leaders- L K advani, Jacques Chirac, A B Vajpayee, Tony Blair..

hi dude,

wat Kalam ...he will not be a gud leader boss...
he is super scientist,extravagent human ...but not a good leader man..
boss he may flunk and go like a pupet...
as for as my view he is a terror to pak as long is Dr.Abdul kalam,chief scientist....
no he has been made as a honorory lecturer...sob sob...
if he were still out there with his bombs he would have shown wat indians are...
hats off SIR.....
so he is a good leader as far as our DRDO lab is concerned and not the nation..
this is my view...n have no aversion on any one buddies...
but rest in the list u have given are cent percent leaders...

regards,
DM

hey manager buddy,the name of this thread is "your fav. leader"(and not your fav. national leader)so junta can name anybody, any leader (leader in their own opinion). these people need not be leader in pertiular field. you only said that kalam is good leader as far as DRDO lab is concerned. so kalam can surely come in the list posted by carelessperfectionist.
wat say buddy?
ya true man...

but see carelessperfectionist has stated "kalam" as a national leader... (leader worth metioning here !!!!!!!)
ok his point of view it may be true that kalam can be fit as a national leader...
but i wanted to pose the reality that is staged around last year...
so i said he is not a national leader and cant be fit for it..:wow:
but in general term "Leader" he is fit and not on national terms ...
but i m very proud to say that "kalam sir is from my state"....
u made us proud sir ...
let us continue the debate..
regards,
DreamManager...

For me ,a leader is one person who can motivate people for his cause.

And no one fits the bill better than our own,
Laloo Prasad Yadav.

Rohit

My choice too . One more:

Maximus, Maximus, Maximus
(The slave who became more powerful than the emperor of Rome )

For me ,a leader is one person who can motivate people for his cause.

And no one fits the bill better than our own,
Laloo Prasad Yadav.

Rohit

right ho!...
okies my two cents

Laloo Yadav...........can u beat him in politics?! ..(humra phevrit)
kiran bedi............for her sheer tenacity.....not to forget the "tihar makeover"
M.K. gandhi.....just for his principles.......
A.B. vajpayee........80+ and a knee operation didnt deter him to manage a coalation and musharaf!
Abraham Lincoln...u shud learn perseverance from this man.
Valabhai Patel.......the "iron man" without him we wudnt be having our independent territories.
Narayan Murthy.........for his people friendly Infosys.
L.N.Mittal............for the sheer businees acumen.
Alexander.....from the dusty pages of history....fida over his vision..thoh it was destructive than constructive.

as u can see....not one of our leaders are perfect......they have their failures...their shortcomings..but then lemme quote something
"The strong take from the weak...but the smart take from the strong"
adios