Yale SOM aspirants to the batch starting 2011

I realized that the only Yale thread had someone banned and was rather lifeless. Can we continue discussions here Yale aspirants?

I realized that the only Yale thread had someone banned and was rather lifeless. Can we continue discussions here Yale aspirants?

Hi- I applied in round 1 but have not received any reply so far. Anyboy got a response?

mariner123 Says
Hi- I applied in round 1 but have not received any reply so far. Anyboy got a response?

Round 1 applicant still waiting to hear back from them....i guess the window is shut....we can stop expecting now....and start waiting for the ding email!
Arunsundar Says
Round 1 applicant still waiting to hear back from them....i guess the window is shut....we can stop expecting now....and start waiting for the ding email!

Hi Arun,
I too had a great interview with a Booth Alum and a great feed-back from him. However, surprisingly I got a ding from Olin today (my back-up). Yeah, I think Yale is a shut window- anyway let us keep our fingers crossed till the final NO.
Hi Arun,
I too had a great interview with a Booth Alum and a great feed-back from him. However, surprisingly I got a ding from Olin today (my back-up). Yeah, I think Yale is a shut window- anyway let us keep our fingers crossed till the final NO.

Who did you interview with (Name) and location.... and how did he share feedback with you?? I wish I had a way of figuring out what my feedback was....

Hi guys,
I am pritty new to Pagal Guy ( i have joined just recently) but I have been reading the posts and all for some time now,

Any ways, I have always wanted to study at Yale, I remember hearing about the university when I was a kid and ever since its there in my head.. enough of the boring stuff. this is the only post I have found at PG that is related to the school!!
I have dozzens of questions that I would want to ask.

I have just passed out of engineering from an average college, with average performance. I am currently working with wipro and my current job is not very challenging or exciting.

can any one of you please guide me as to what to do or how to move along with life so that I can make my dream of studying at yale a reality? As you can see I have just started working, and as the average job exp at yale is 4~5 years, i have some time in my hand to make something good out of life...
Please do advise, it will be great..

thanks
sadat

Anybody here with a Round 2 interview invite?

I am waiting for something from Yale SOM