Yale Admissions Fall 2008

Hello All, I did not find any discussion thread for Yale admissions. So was wondering if someone could point me to that, or we could continue for the same. Hope to get some reply!!!

Hello All,

I did not find any discussion thread for Yale admissions. So was wondering if someone could point me to that, or we could continue for the same.

Hope to get some reply!!!

i also could not find any ... have u applied to yale som 2008... have you got the interview call?... ur profile?... any idea what are the advantages of yale in field of consulting? and also what are the chances?

Hi all,

I have applied to Yale in R1 but havn't heard from them till now. I am wondering if other R1 applicants have got their interview calls/decision. The decision deadline happens to be Jan 18.

Applied for R2!
When do they start sending out interview calls?

I too applied for R2.. Any updates any one...

Hey i applied to yale...... i believe they ve started giving out interview calls.......and they are insisting on a campus interview..... Do any of the PG seniors know if Yale conducts off site or telephonics interviews.......??

yale conducts face to face alum IV's .Found the Yale Adcom to be very lethargic though

Ru sayin that they do conduct interviews outside the US ???.... coz i replied askin for an off site ....n they said theyll try to set it up..... i feel like ive already lost out on the chance just coz i cant go fer the interview.......

they conduct offsite alum interviews..ie alum interviews in India

Is there any thread where I can find Yale interview experiences ??? PG experts what kinda questions can one expect at a Yale interview

I have applied to Yale in R2 as well..
No updates on the application whatsoever!!