Yale 2009

Hi everyone , Didnt see a thread on yale . so thought i would start one . we could use this to share information regarding interview invites , profiles etc

Hi everyone ,

Didnt see a thread on yale . so thought i would start one . we could use this to share information regarding interview invites , profiles etc

Have u applied to Yale in R1? Please share your profile.

I may apply at Yale in R2.

Se Me at: A Beautiful Mind

720 / 2 + yrs work ex / mgmt consulting what about you ?

710 / 3.5 yrs WE / IT

i request all yale aspirants to notify this thread if invited for an interview

I got an interview call, an alum interview, will update the specifics once I am through with it.

By the way surprised to see so little activity in this thread.

Hello,

I am an R1 admit to Yale.
If anyone wants any help or suggestions then please feel free to post your questions here.

Hello,

I am an R1 admit to Yale.
If anyone wants any help or suggestions then please feel free to post your questions here.

Hi, can you please share your profile & interview exp. Also, have you received any scholarship? Any idea if Yale has no cosigner loans?

Thanks,
Deepanshu

My profile

WE 4.5 years in IT and 1 year in non profit
Gmat 720
Very Good Ex curr
Good acads

My interview was informal and conducted by a 2nd year student in Mumbai. The interview went for 1.5 hrs instead of the stipulated 30 mins. We were mostly discussing about Yale and my work.
The interviewer was interested in knowing why I had made the decisions that I had made. Like why I joined a particular college/Company/Line of work/ Change of career etc. He also asked me about the most important accomplishment of my life.
Rest was discussions about Yale and the Non profit sector in general.
He didnt sepcifically ask me anything else but things like why MBA and Why Yale came up in the course of the discussion.

I dont have a scholarship but Yale has a great Loan forgiveness program for those interested in Non Profit. So that works for me.
As for the loan program, they are working out a loan program for international students.

I have also received an admit from Yale. Any idea how many Indians will be joining in, looking at the current financial scenario.

Thanks,
Deepanshu

Hi Testup and Deepanshu,

Congrats for your admits to Yale program.

I am planning to apply to yale for 2010.I will be reapplicant to Yale.I applied 2 years back.

Testup,i have exactly similar profile as yours and GMAT is 700.Please PM me your number,i am based in Pune and would like to learn more about yale admit from you.

Hello

I am an R2 applicant. Has anyone received an interview call from R2?