Yale(2007) Interviews and Beyond

Anyone applyiing to yale … please fill in … R1 invites are out … still waiting

Anyone applyiing to yale .. please fill in ... R1 invites are out ... still waiting

With you... I would advise you to follow up below thread on BW if you are not doing so already.
BusinessWeek registration

1 right here. Waiting for the invite.

You SOB should be playing cricket and not waiting mo fo.
Have fun :drinking:

With you... I would advise you to follow up below thread on BW if you are not doing so already.
BusinessWeek registration
kgkid Says
1 right here. Waiting for the invite.

is your application status complete... i have sent my transcripts long back but it is not showing in the final form.... i gues i will write to these guys... do you have any idea till when does yale gives invites

Kiddo, do call up sometime. We need to discuss upon inventories for two years at Yale.

You SOB should be playing cricket and not waiting mo fo.
Have fun :drinking:

Mine is complete but do not bother. They may take upto 4 weeks to update the status of all the documents.

purple yogi Says
is your application status complete... i have sent my transcripts long back but it is not showing in the final form.... i gues i will write to these guys... do you have any idea till when does yale gives invites

Yale deadline was 25 oct man and R1 invites are out i saw on clearadmit somewhere they are qucik man ....

anyone care to share their profile

Mine shows complete. They have received whatever they asked for. Still waiting for an invite.

IT, 6 years, 750, Aspire to become an entrepreneur post MBA, Currently in US.

BTW, YALE has started sending out interview invites but I am a little unfortunate... so far.

IT, 6 years, 750, Aspire to become an entrepreneur post MBA, Currently in US.

BTW, YALE has started sending out interview invites but I am a little unfortunate... so far.

i am aware of this... man... waiting also .....

I have an invite.

kgkid Says
I have an invite.

when did you send the application...
purple yogi Says
when did you send the application...

25th Oct. Went complete on 1 Nov

lucky chap.... kiddo 😃

Hi All,
I have also applied to Yale - R1....still no update as such...my profile 740 GMAT + 6 Years work exp..good acads..decent extracurricular activities n good community work...working as project manager in TCS...
keeping my fingers crossed...lets c

Finally, after a loooooooooooong wait, I too received an invite today.

hi guys,

i wnated to inquire from everyone ... about the gmat scores ... has yale called everyone with the scores less than 700....

waiting for an invite ... gmat is my worry...

Please fill in guys will apprecaite...

Hey PY,

Dunno abt the below 700 score thing....
But have u checked out the Yale site...they have forums on the site ...interacting with the admin and other applicants is so easy....the discussion cud be pre application or post application...
not so extensively used but its quite cool and not a feature present in other uni sites....u cud post a query there if u wish...the admin is prompt in replying

Lotsa people have asked abt the reviewing of appln/interview calls....and the answer from the admin is

"It takes us all round to review applications, and they are reviewed in a random order. You may receive an interview from us relatively quickly, or you may also receive one as late as mid-January. Please be patient with us as we review each application very carefully.
Plan to receive your decision on January 19, and if you hear before that date you can be pleasantly surprised. "

Link of the forum is below
Yale School Of Management Admissions Forum - Powered by vBulletin