xlri singapore

hello ppl… i’ve applied to xlri singapore… ne more ppl who’ve done the same???>…ne idea?? any news abt xlri singapore

hello ppl..

i've applied to xlri singapore..
ne more ppl who've done the same???>....ne idea??

any news abt xlri singapore

hello ppl..

i never knew that there is an XLRI in singapore also.
hey buddy give some more details.

there are not many details on the website..

applications have closed on 15th april odd..

3 courses...pgdbm, part time, functional mgmt..

i never knew that there is an XLRI in singapore also.
hey buddy give some more details.

hey did not know abt any such course being offered by xlri?????????????

in which newspaper did the add come??????????:wow: :wow:

CerTainly NOT TOI OR THE HINDU OR THE ET???????????:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

LAST DATES OUT ????????????:( 😞

i thought they are going to open a campus next year

hello ppl..

can u give us the details..on how to apply next year etc

hey..

i have applied to xl spor this time..
had called up the number which was given on the website..
they were nice enough to to give me all the details and clarified most of my queries..
they sent me the form as an pdf attachment....
i sent the application form and transferred the application fee to the account number they gave me.....

i got a mail from them a few days back n was told that i have been shortlisted for the
interview .....a telephonic interview sometime in may...

i had applied on my xat score...but there was an option of applyin on gre/gmat score as wel...apart from this they r conductin an entrance exam in spore on 29th april...

as far as i know they r not acceptin anymore applications...sicne the last date specified was 15th april...

the course is exactly on the same lines as xlri....with the course content n structure bein the same...

but they r goin to have classes only on fri,sat n sunday...when profs from xlri ll fly down to spore for classes...

it is the first batch this time..so don really know how good or bad this is goin to be..

sudhir

bo hoo hoo...y u posting in so late buddy...
how come this skool was left n was amiss by pgites...
anyways all the best enter the college and guide the future pg'ites ...

hey..

they were nice enough to to give me all the details and clarified most of my queries..
i sent the application form and transferred the application fee to the account number they gave me.....

i got a mail from them a few days back n was told that i have been shortlisted for the

i had applied on my xat score...but there was an option of applyin on gre/gmat score as wel...apart from this they r conductin an entrance exam in spore on 29th april...

as far as i know they r not acceptin anymore applications...sicne the last date specified was 15th april...

the course is exactly on the same lines as xlri....with the course content n structure bein the same...

but they r goin to have classes only on fri,sat n sunday...when profs from xlri ll fly down to spore for classes...

it is the first batch this time..so don really know how good or bad this is goin to be..

sudhir

me to applied to the course..
interview sometime in may..les c
u interested in joining??

i am quite skeptical abt the whole thing..

i hv also applied to xlri s'pore and am told to deposit the fees (S$50) in that acc. my telephonic int is on 14th may or so.
can u give me some info on how to deposit the fees in that acc. i mean in which bank and currency.
fees is also quite high, so hv u inquired abt schols or some part time etc.
can u post or pm all the ur queries and the clarification they gave.
thnx in advance

hey..

sudhir
i hv also applied to xlri s'pore and am told to deposit the fees (S$50) in that acc. my telephonic int is on 14th may or so.
can u give me some info on how to deposit the fees in that acc. i mean in which bank and currency.
fees is also quite high, so hv u inquired abt schols or some part time etc.
can u post or pm all the ur queries and the clarification they gave.
thnx in advance

u can deposit the currency via wire transfer, provided ur bank has the service.

part time thing..u'll ve to find on ur own.

any update abt gd/pi dates??

:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow: XL in Singapore !!!!!!!! When , how ... when is the next intake... guys who got shortlisted pl share your profile..

Azeem:satisfie:

any idea abt the course fees....

Can ne1 throw some light on the whole topic.. as in how to apply for the course .. the details of the eligibility criteria and the course of course...