XLRI Post Graduate Certificate in Business Management

Hi Guys, I am Pavan from Bangalore! I was interested in joining the Post Graduate Certificate in Business Management(PGCBM) program offered by XLRI. Wanted to know if any one is already doing this course or if anybody can give me som…

Hi Guys,
I am Pavan from Bangalore!

I was interested in joining the Post Graduate Certificate in Business Management(PGCBM)
program offered by XLRI.

Wanted to know if any one is already doing this course or if anybody can give me some feedbacks about this course.
It will be great if any one can give email ids of your friends who are doing this course.
Wanted to know how usefull is this course,whats the industry recognition for this course and what exactly is the proces to get admission here.
However,I understand that there will be a personal interview round but wanted to know if there is any entrance exam like XAT or other competitive exam that has to be written.

Appreciate all your replies!

Thanks,
Pavan

Hi Pavan,

this should help you out:

www.xlri.ac.in/satellite

The phone numbers of XLRI are also given on the website in case you want to talk directly.

I Apologise If I'm Late Or If This Querry Has Been Answered Before...are All The Seats For Xlri Been Occupied...how Many Waiting List Made Through...i Qualified The First Round With 99.12 Percentile .couldnt Make It Though..whats The Current Status

Hi Pavan,

this should help you out:

www.xlri.ac.in/satellite

The phone numbers of XLRI are also given on the website in case you want to talk directly.

hi people,

I have been through the selection process of PGCBM which is a 14 month course. I also received a mail from XLRI that i have made it to the final list of selected candidates. So please let me know if any of you have applied and are in the final list so that i can co-ordinate with you all.

Thanks...
hi people,

I have been through the selection process of PGCBM which is a 14 month course. I also received a mail from XLRI that i have made it to the final list of selected candidates. So please let me know if any of you have applied and are in the final list so that i can co-ordinate with you all.

Thanks...

hi,
I am interested in applying for this course. May I know how is the interview and how to prepare for the same.

Hi Guys,
I am Aakash from Kolkata, B.Com (Hons.) Graduate from DU and have 10 yrs. exp. in Commodity Trading.

I was interested in joining the Post Graduate Certificate in Business Management(PGCBM)
program offered by XLRI.

Wanted to know if any one is already doing this course or if anybody can give me some feedbacks about this course.
It will be great if any one could give email ids of their friends who are doing this course.
Wanted to know how usefull the course is and whats the industry recognition. What exactly is the proces to get admission here.
However, I understand that there will be a personal interview round but wanted to know if there is any entrance exam like XAT or other competitive exam that has to be written.

Appreciate replies

Thanks

Aakash.

Hello Folks,

I am sales and marketing professional from Bangalore and interested in pursuing one year post graduate certificate in Sales and marketing managament from XLRI.

Can some one tells me about wheather this course will definately help me my future career growth, any of your's friend has completed the course pl. send the email id or the contact deatils will help me in taking the decision to go for it or not.

Thanks