xlri pmir waitlist

hi ppl…waitlist 32 here and as anxious as prob all u ppl…ne chances of making it?? last yr w/l 22 cleared and ppl say dat dat might go up since each iim has had mercy on a further 50 aspirants atleast. kindly speculate.

hi ppl..waitlist 32 here and as anxious as prob all u ppl...ne chances of making it?? last yr w/l 22 cleared and ppl say dat dat might go up since each iim has had mercy on a further 50 aspirants atleast.
kindly speculate.

well I'm waitlisted 14 for the same course. As per xl people clearing it will be tough call. But lets wait, pray and keep our fingers crossed that is all that we can do right now.:neutral:

ppl dont loose heart..

just remember that IIM waitlist status is not known yet..only IIM Indore is out till now (AFAIK)

things will be a lot clearer after that

hmmmmmm.....

I'm 16th in the waitlist and the prospects look quite bleak....as of now.....

Please don't take me otherwise....

With no ill-will towards anyone, here's the analysis which I think is quite plausible...

Last year....In the first clearance.....18/19 cleared the PMIR waitlist

And then....4 more withdrew......so ultimately 23 made it to PMIR.

This year.....only 12 have cleared (actually 11, coz WL-12 did not pay 20k)

So....now on....it is all the more tougher.....??:

IIM's have increased their intake, YES. But, everything else remaining the same, and the first w/l clearance not reflecting the increase in IIM seats.....is not a very positive outcome.

So, though I wish, I hope and I will pray that EVERYONE in the waitist clears....and makes it to PMIR.....I would also suggest that we, do not keep ANY hopes whatever.....and let come, what may....

Let the Waitlist clerance come as a pleasant surprise for everyone.....

Anurag

hmmmmmm.....

I'm 16th in the waitlist and the prospects look quite bleak....as of now.....

Please don't take me otherwise....

With no ill-will towards anyone, here's the analysis which I think is quite plausible...

Last year....In the first clearance.....18/19 cleared the PMIR waitlist

And then....4 more withdrew......so ultimately 23 made it to PMIR.

This year.....only 12 have cleared (actually 11, coz WL-12 did not pay 20k)

So....now on....it is all the more tougher.....??:
IIM's have increased their intake, YES. But, everything else remaining the same, and the first w/l clearance not reflecting the increase in IIM seats.....is not a very positive outcome.

So, though I wish, I hope and I will pray that EVERYONE in the waitist clears....and makes it to PMIR.....I would also suggest that we, do not keep ANY hopes whatever.....and let come, what may....

Let the Waitlist clerance come as a pleasant surprise for everyone.....

Anurag

hi anurag,
I didn't knew that. well that bringa down the hope to measly 50%:( . Aseem told that last year too only 10 people were confirmed in the first list, maybe he was only boosting me up. anyways thats hell of a bad news:( 😞

hi guys me confirmed for PMIR and joining ...ATB to you guys...Due to some reason, even in the past, the selection list of XL and IIMs don't coincide...Dont know why....neways.. by what date will it be more clear?...