XLRI (PM&IR;) 2009 - Thread for Tracking Waitlist Movement

XLRI (PM&IR;) 2009 - Thread for Tracking Waitlist Movement Hello Puys, Congratulations to all the call-getters and ATB to all waitlists (including me) In order to facilitate the much desired waitlist tracking process, I have created …

Hello Puys,

Congratulations to all the call-getters and ATB to all waitlists (including me)

In order to facilitate the much desired waitlist tracking process, I have created a list (incomplete) of all the selected puys and waitlisters. I request all of you to update the same with your respective data. Since most of you (hopefully ) are waiting for your IIM results, please re-update it once your position becomes clear. Hope to see you all participate heavily and help us to ascertain to a certain level the trend of waitlist movement this year. Once again, ALL THE BEST!!!

Please download, edit, and re-upload the attached xls file. Also make sure that you are downloading the latest version of the file otherwise it'll all get mixed up.

Thanx,
Abhishek

PS - thnx and sry to karanmehta_nsit....jus copied and pasted his post to start the thread.......IT company habits die hard.....

updated......... 😃

post deleted

I cannot open the file. please put my name in PMIR wait list no: 34. Would join if converted.( No IIM calls).

Also can someone paste the list of people who have put their names in the PMIR waitlist tracker as a post periodically, as few of us cannot open this tracker from office network.

Any idea how many candidates have both BM and PMIR calls?

I cannot open the file. please put my name in PMIR wait list no: 34. Would join if converted.( No IIM calls).

Also can someone paste the list of people who have put their names in the PMIR waitlist tracker as a post periodically, as few of us cannot open this tracker from office network.

Any idea how many candidates have both BM and PMIR calls?

hey dude.....ur name is already there.....:p

and FYI: i am uploading the spreadsheet on the web....

link: XLRI (PMIR) WL Tracker - Online Spreadsheets - EditGrid
dont worry about saving the changes made, the application will save it for u while editing.....

since i have given universal read/write access to all, please dont misuse it.....thnx....:nono:

if the above thing doesnt workout, we can try posting the contents of the excel periodically..!!;)

@abhileo

Thanks a lot bro for creating and updating the tracker.

Have filled up a lot of details

periodic status update.....

and the link again:XLRI (PMIR) WL Tracker - Online Spreadsheets - EditGrid

pls add me too on PMIR waitlist i am at 42...
ashish mittal

Hello Puys,

Congratulations to all the call-getters and ATB to all waitlists (including me)

In order to facilitate the much desired waitlist tracking process, I have created a list (incomplete) of all the selected puys and waitlisters. I request all of you to update the same with your respective data. Since most of you (hopefully ) are waiting for your IIM results, please re-update it once your position becomes clear. Hope to see you all participate heavily and help us to ascertain to a certain level the trend of waitlist movement this year. Once again, ALL THE BEST!!!

Please download, edit, and re-upload the attached xls file. Also make sure that you are downloading the latest version of the file otherwise it'll all get mixed up.

Thanx,
Abhishek

PS - thnx and sry to karanmehta_nsit....jus copied and pasted his post to start the thread.......IT company habits die hard.....

Hi there!!!

Kindly update my details as i am not able to do it. My other calls are SIBM P (converted) , NMIMS (converted) & SP Jain (results awaited) . My most preferred call is PMIR if i convert , i would surely join. I am waitlisted at no. 17 ( i guess its already mentioned in the list).

Regards
Hi there!!!

Kindly update my details as i am not able to do it. My other calls are SIBM P (converted) , NMIMS (converted) & SP Jain (results awaited) . My most preferred call is PMIR if i convert , i would surely join. I am waitlisted at no. 17 ( i guess its already mentioned in the list).

Regards

updated..... XLRI (PMIR) WL Tracker - Online Spreadsheets - EditGrid

HI,
Im 18th on the wailist for PMIR..

@Abhileo:

Nice work with the spreadsheet..

Tho i din quite understand it..Are these the names of all confirmed call getters only?It just list all names of people in alphabetical order.
I was thinking maybe it would be more helpful if we list it in order of WL and then see how many are opting out , so that waitlisters get a clear idea of were they stand.
thanks

dude you are absolutely right...this spreadsheet is a great idea but it doesnt help...you dont get an idea what chance do you stand ...

selfassured Says
dude you are absolutely right...this spreadsheet is a great idea but it doesnt help...you dont get an idea what chance do you stand ...

updated the xl sheet....
HI,
Im 18th on the wailist for PMIR..

@Abhileo:

Nice work with the spreadsheet..

Tho i din quite understand it..Are these the names of all confirmed call getters only?It just list all names of people in alphabetical order.
I was thinking maybe it would be more helpful if we list it in order of WL and then see how many are opting out , so that waitlisters get a clear idea of were they stand.
thanks

hmmm....am not sure if u scrolled till the end of the excel....cuz below the confirmed call getters list....there is the WAITLIST too.......

so acc to the current situation, where 5 confirmed call getters decline to join, ur effective waitlist is 18-5 = 13.

but that apart.....any suggestions to improve the excel is most welcome...

@selfassured : i guess that answers ur concern too...

@prakritisarkar: many people jus update the online excel and not the one attached....without mentioning it in this thread....so the attached excel is not necessarily the latest one......kindly update the online excel only.....

although i'll be syncing the online one with the attached one periodically....

link for online excel: XLRI (PMIR) WL Tracker - Online Spreadsheets - EditGrid

and

Hi Guys,
I am hearing that more than 50 guys are leaving PMIR from the first list and also many from wait list....
Many people are choosing IIMs(all),XLRI-BM,FMS,IIFT,NITIE,MDI,SP Jain,ISB instead of XLRI-PMIR the reason being HR obviously...
so things may be rosy for us....hopeful WL-102:|

Hi guys,
I had already told my decision not to join PMIR before other calls had come. So i guess this is a redundant post still i've updated the waitlist tracker. Hope it helps you ppl.

Cheers,
Adi

Hi Guys,
I am hearing that more than 50 guys are leaving PMIR from the first list and also many from wait list....
Many people are choosing IIMs(all),XLRI-BM,FMS,IIFT,NITIE,MDI,SP Jain,ISB instead of XLRI-PMIR the reason being HR obviously...
so things may be rosy for us....hopeful WL-102:|

dost.....tumahre muh mein ghee shakkar......where did u get the info???and how reliable is it??

p.s: did u have a luk at the tracker? cuz it doesnt luk that hopeful... or something u can update over there w.r.t ur piece of info?

@nilsoft
Please would u clarify from where did u get this figure 50...m waitlisted at 74 so interested to know about it..