XLRI PI experiences(2007)- BM & PMIR

As the interview dates for XLRI draw near, lets share our interview experiences on this thread…My interview is scheduled on 3rd March for BM course…and i plan to do the same… So friends lets crack the XAT 2007…ALL The best to all the cal…

As the interview dates for XLRI draw near, lets share our interview experiences on this thread....My interview is scheduled on 3rd March for BM course...and i plan to do the same...
So friends lets crack the XAT 2007..ALL The best to all the call getters for their endeavors..
GOOD LUCK

Hi...mine is on 1st for PMIR and 3rd for BM in delhi...All the best to all aspirants

7 march 2 pm

friends, delhi's cold nowadays. Are u (delhi candidates) arranging blazers?
i dont have one, n also unable to arrange.

7 march 2 pm

friends, delhi's cold nowadays. Are u (delhi candidates) arranging blazers?
i dont have one, n also unable to arrange.

its not a necessary thing,no need to wory bout it...

DNT PUT YOUR SLOTS HERE PPL
THIS THREAD IS ONLY FOR INTERVIEW EXPERIENCES....
hoping to see some as latest as tommorow
ATB

I understand this may not be the rite thread...

But, XL call getters..

ATB..Be your best during the 15 mins...

Jus crack it...

today is THE day when the interviews start.. all the best to everyone. ppl who have their interviews today.. keep your cool.it is just another interview and you CAN crack it. just give it your best shot. and remember, its not that the world end here..

and dont forget to post your experiences.. it will help other puys as well as your juniors next yr 😃

ALL THE BEST to all the call getters !!!
Crack maadi

sorry had to remove the post.

hey puys seems im the 1st one writin my pi experience.
here we go

p2- good. plz sign against ur name
me - moi did it said thanks wished them a good day n left.

Seniors hw was it.wat are my chances plz lemme know.
i hope this is of help to all puys still to face the music.

though i am another aspirant like you only but i think u had a good interview..and yes u have a good sense of humour

Puys,

Since the interview procedure goes on for some 15 days, I would request you to post the experiences after that so that every one starts on the same ground. Hope that makes sense..

Please dont post experiences now! It will hamper your own chances..
cheers!

PS I know it sounds incredibly selfish, but thats my viewpoint.

hey puys seems im the 1st one writin my pi experience.
here we go

venue - The Ashok,delhi
course - BM
time - 10 20 am 1st march

panel of 3 p1 p2 p3(was only interesting in reading my documents)

P2- introduce yourself
me - started of with the rata hua thing blah blah......

p3me - moi did it said thanks wished them a good day n left.

Seniors hw was it.wat are my chances plz lemme know.
i hope this is of help to all puys still to face the music.

Wat is ur background n were these d only qs or r u missing sumthing???
Puys,

Since the interview procedure goes on for some 15 days, I would request you to post the experiences after that so that every one starts on the same ground. Hope that makes sense..

cheers!

Now that's a first :)
Please explain how posting one's experience here is going to hamper his/her chances

Mridul
cracko Says
Wat is ur background n were these d only qs or r u missing sumthing???

im an electronics engineer with 8 months of work ex.i might have missed a couple of ques but would update it as soon as i can recall them.

dint get u dude....what do u exactly want u say???...plz care to elucidate :neutral:

evryone starts on the same ground :confused:

xl is in ur kitty dude

Puys,

cheers!

OK ..I wont groan you on this as I understand ur point....

But pls let the discussions go on...if u dont want to post ur experience ..fine....

I guess most puys will not mind if others are helped by their experiences ...I am sure they would have received help from someone or the other here!

Hi

Please Give The Directions For The Ashok

Hey guys i think i speak for all the freshers here that it would be deeply appreciated if one of the freshers would also post his/her PI experience for both types of courses.... I would specifically like to know whether they are asking academics or not.....

Thanks..................

Exactly the same thoughts that were going through my mind as I was searching for a cyber cafe in Fort Area near Xavier's College after the gd/pi was over. But couldn't find a single one :eh: :wow:
Then scooted to the PG office, thgt i'll do some good there; but no - body was there :biggrin: This at 11.45 a.m! :biggrin: Allwyn, you reading this right?

Ankit the point is, how much of a difference is it going to make? Posting your experience out here is as same as me stating what Qs were asked in my PI to you guys at Xaviers today morning. The idea is to help others and also get helped! (i'm pretty sure you found xl_dilli2007's experience useful :))
But I too understand your point, no groans from my side 😃 But do post your exp 15 days later!

Ok, to my experience, had my PMIR gd/pi
Venue: Xaviers College, Mumbai (Lovely college!!! And I'm not talkin abt the infrastucture! 😉 😉 :biggrin: )

Reached there at 8.30 sharp, except for the watchman, and a few anxious XL call getters, there was literally no-body there! :biggrin: (We were supposed to verify the certificates at 8.30 a.m.)
To my amusement, I found out that some of my fellow XL-PMIR-call getters didn't even know we had a GD too! Talk of not reading the fine print on the call letter!
Finally the process started around 9.15, 8 (6B 2G) of us were rounded for the gd, while the BM guys lined up for their interviews. (two seperate panels for PMIR/BM)
GD was on the TATA-Singur Case. Were given a paper with points about the case, we had to number the points 1-10 induvidually and then discuss with the group to come to a concensus and then rate the points 1-10 as a group.
V e r y decent gd, everybody had immense chances to speak; and we arrived on the concensus as well as agreed mutually on the final point-ing within the time limits. After my fish markets experiences at sibm and scmhrd, this was a dream come true. :)

PIs started immediately with me in the third slot.
No stress interview, avg duration of 15-20 mins.

Qs started from
1st Prof:
Why HR; Tell me latest Labour Reforms, tell me abt constitution, a few details on my work ex
2nd Prof:
Qs on workex, (a few more different Qs, can't re-collect)
3rd Prof:
What do you see yourself 10 years down the lane. Why, how?
Qs on Budget 07

(For most of all above Qs, further Qs were asked on my answers,for a few (like the labour reforms, constitution) the flow stopped at "I don't know sir :biggrin:")

Got freed by 11, by that time the college had filled up :biggrin:, had a burger and a juice at the canteen and then went on a fruitless search for a cyber cafe! :whatthat:
P.S. The profs know if you have applied for BM/PMIR/both. Though I dunno if they have an idea about the calls! Don't bluff on that point.