XLRI PGDM(GM)- GMP official information thread for 2018-2019 students

This group is to address the queries of students applying for the PGDM(GM) batch of 2018-2019. Request everyone to post only on this group so that it helps everyone

What will be the expected cutoff of XAT 2018 for GMP ?

Overall 92.081..qa71.2 va95.8 dm89...chances GMP call n covert

is the gmat cut off out?

Shortlisted for gmp at  Overall 92.081..qa71.2 va95.8 dm89...But it's stating final call is subjected to year of work experience and all...I have 5.3 yr work ex in IT .. ACADEMICS and extra curricular not so strong.Any hope for the interview shortlist?

Do we receive mail for further proceedings ? GD & PI or Only PI

does anyone got mail from xlri... i havenot got any mail of furthur processing..do we have to upload the documents ...is there anything we have to do now in the xat website ?

Shortlisted for GMP? How is the placement scenario.. ?? Any mails ?

@PGDM-GMP

Hi I would like to know the steps in the interview process

You can get in touch with me or @nlivingstone for any queries.

A suggestion to all aspirants here. Form a group and conduct mock GD among yourselves. Take up any current relevant topics and have a GD. This will help you control your nerves on the day of your process. This will help you make friends as well as generate new views on the topic. 

Hello Aspirants,

In order  to help you guys, we are introducing the PGDM(GM) Admissions Video Series - In this Video 1 of 5,Aurko Dasgupta from the XLRI PGDM(GM) batch of 2017-18 replies to questions on the admission process to the course and on his experience at XLRI so far.

You can watch the video here-

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1616843398404678&id=675722585850102

Hello Aspirants,

Please check for your shortlist on the below link

http://acad.xlri.ac.in/result2018/index.php#

Will there be a GD for GMP shortlist or directly a PI 

Just to give you last year's GDPI scenario, we had got shortlists by this time of the year. We got a mail along with it which contained some questionnaire and we had to uplaod 1 3min video on topic of our choice. We had to select a slot for our interviews within a given time span city-wise. The interviews are usually spread around for 5-7 days with morning and afternoon slots. We had been given a  particular timeframe within which we had to select our interview slots, and upload the required documents. On the interview day, we had a round of GD just before our PI.

Hope I am quite clear on last year's process. This process may or may not be applicable in your case as institution might change the procedure as they feel would best help judge your qualities, communication and writing skills. So wait for the communication from the institute. It should be out within a day or two (if its not yet out).

All the best for your interviews.

Can u pls suggest tentative dates for GD and PI

Is it required  to carry original documents  during group discussion and interview  

Haven't received any mail regarding final interview call..Booked slot for the interview..Xat oa 92.081 ...When we can expect final confirmation for the interview..

Guys is there any way to register for GM program.I forgot to choose GM at time of XAT registration

I have selected a slot for 28th feb. So wanted to know the venue details for bangalore location incase i missed it.And also Can anyone please tell me what all docs need to be carried.