XLRI PGDM(GM)- GMP information thread for 2019-2020 students

Group to connect shortlisted candidates for XLRI PGDM(GM) (previuosly GMP)

Shortlisted candidates for XLRI PGDM (GM), ping up here. I am a student of the current batch and will take your questions regarding the process

any tentative dates for interviews ?

What are the type of questions we can expect in the interview?

Is there any WA group for GMP 2019-20 shortlisted guys??

Hi All,

Can anyone please post the placement stats for 2018-19 Studnets. I know 2018-19 Batch students are not revealing the data by making NDA as an excuse. Has anyone spoken to 2018-19 batch Students??

Do we get any letter on email after booking the interview slot? I think there shud be something we need to carry for interview?

My XAT score is 94.5. Can i get  MBA

People those who have interviews in same cities, I suggest that you exchange numbers at the interview center and stay in touch. This will help you moving forward with the process.

is there WA group for GMP candidates like last year?

Do XLRI provide any lodging facility near interview venue on payment basis??

Anybody giving the interview from jamshedpur?

Anyone who has scheduled their Interview on 18th Feb, Mumbai??

Is there any update about the venue of the interview? I have selected the date but there is no mention of venue on the site.

Hi, I have selected New Delhi as interview city. However, I was unable to book interview slot as all slots were being shown as full. Yesterday, I dropped an email to the admissions office in this regard. But I have not received any response.

@Shree1806 Can you help with the documents to be carried during PI

@Shree1806 is there a weightage for XAT score/GMAT after shortlisting or is final selection completely based on performance in the interview? if there is weightage for different parameters is it disclosed already? 

Has anybody received call letter for interview????

Any idea what's the official cutoff for this year in GMP program?

Can anyone share  past GD topics for GMP program?

Thanks.