XLRI-MOCK1(CL)

hey i was shocked 2c that nobody has posted their scores 4 d mock XAT conducted by CL…seriously cudn’t find dat thread…though 1 was their 4 IMS Sim XAT…Though this was held quite sumtimes bk i gave d test 2day…as our sem exams wer going @ da…

hey i was shocked 2c that nobody has posted their scores 4 d mock XAT conducted by CL....seriously cudn't find dat thread..though 1 was their 4 IMS Sim XAT..Though this was held quite sumtimes bk i gave d test 2day..as our sem exams wer going @ dat time..BTW mods if u find d thread 4 CL Mock XAT..kindly redirect me 2 d link..n lock this thread......
Heres my break up......
section-Attempts
VA------65
QA-----27
GA-----35 :!:
NET----127 :
I will b analyzing soon aft taking my snacks..Anybody else wth his/her break up....
Cheers
Kunal

hi bud,
me frm cl nagpur. here they just gave the mock to take home to..my attempts were
english(va)-73
quants-35
gk-45
since they gave the ans too me getting score as
eng -68(69 r 4 w)
qa-30(31 r 4 w)
gk-30(33 r 12w)
so net 128/200
also the eng was done in 27 min gk in 10 so thinking abt what to do on sunday
bol to all for this sunday.
god help me with gk

hi bud,
me frm cl nagpur. here they just gave the mock to take home to..my attempts were
english(va)-73
quants-35
gk-45
since they gave the ans too me getting score as
eng -68(69 r 4 w)
qa-30(31 r 4 w)
gk-30(33 r 12w)
so net 128/200
also the eng was done in 27 min gk in 10 so thinking abt what to do on sunday
bol to all for this sunday.
god help me with gk

well @ first let me congratulate u.on ur fabulous performance...that was really outstanding..such a gud no. of attempts wth a v. gud accuracy..hats off 2u.......really u will make it 2 xl......n nw d sad part i m getting in early 80's...(2b precise 81.33)...n nt 2 mention horrible accuracy in GK..so back 2 GK books 4 some last min inputs...well when r u taking d Xl-FLT1.i wud luv 2 take it on FRI nite.../SAT mrng...wat abt u...??
Last but nt d least dude -ve is 1/3 n nt 1/4 as u hv taken.....n u applied 2 which XAT allied........instis..........
or only XL
keep posting.....
cao
Kunal

The verbal part was a bit easy
i gave the IMS SIM also and found the verbal part to be more difficult

anyways my scores in CL Mock were:

Verbal: 76
Quant: 18
GK: 27

Total: 121

hi ppl.
first of all my congrats to rinku for a gr8 score in va .. buddy take care in qa as it can be really tough as in xat 2003 when the cut off was reported to be 8.
anyway as far as xat flt 1 goes i have already given it and it is tougher than xlri mock 1 as far as i am concerned.
do post ur results in it
i got 110 in it total
va -62
and do not remember qa and gk marks as i gave the test 1.5 weeks back. will chk if u post ur results..
anyways cl should have given some input abt the cut-offs etc. but one thing that i have learned at cl is that though they hav a gr8 faculty they are not that professional(just compare theirs and pt or ims's sites for an example)
bye 4 now

hey while analyzing d said mock i came across a big discrepancy in d answers given for q 101-110...basically d correct answers 4 d entire set r diff frm those given.........
n also answer 4 q 100 correct answer is c........
also 4 q196 it shud b match maker instead of match stick maker.....
kindly correct me if i am wrong........cos its already 15 mins past 4..n am feeling sleepy......
kindly enlighten.......
Kunal

Hey

Yesterday i gave my XLRI - FLT , its different from the previous mock XAT.

My attempts were

VA - 73
QA - 26
GK - 35
Total attempt - 134 ( Thats A LOT !!! )
n the grand total is - 102/200

Anybody who has given this test plz tell me about it

well thx shivani 4 posting ur scores..i will b taking d said FLT just nw....n will post it within d next 2.5. hrs...BTW no reonse 2 d querry i put 4rward in my prev post..rn't those answers wrong 4 one of d quant set......
do enlighten
Kunal

Well done wth d XLRI FLT1
heres my break up 4 d questions i attempted.....
VA--76
QA--26 (really hurting me cos inspite of being gud in QA i m really falling short of time)
GA--41 :
NET--143
Nw time 2 hv sum food ..n back wth analysis.......
cheers
Kunal
P.S. Anybody else who has taken this test kindly post his/her breakup asap 😃

Well done wth d analysis .......accuracy a major hiccup .......
VA(46)..QA(20)..GA(24).....NET.(90)......ATB 2all.
cya
Kunal

Caqn some one please send me the link to this paper,since m enrolled with ims nd not cl.
would like to share my experience

Caqn some one please send me the link to this paper,since m enrolled with ims nd not cl.

hey did u see the date for those posts...it was 2005...so plz check first and then ask!!!!!!

Please look at the date of the last post on the thread. The last post here was made more than 30 months ago..

Thread Locked
~Nikhil