XlRI MBA(PM IR)Batch 2005-07

Hi,lets people in pm ir get together and know each other. I had 95.6 percentile gud pi and 1.9 months workex. i am a engineer in IT.

Hi,lets people in pm ir get together and know each other.
I had 95.6 percentile gud pi and 1.9 months workex.
i am a engineer in IT.

I am waitlisted for PMIR ( WL-8....
hoping for the best....
XAT percentile 93.xx
I am an engineer with 31 months of work ex....

ARNAB

take that waiting list down by 1,i have a friend not joining xl pmir,
so hope to see u at xl

Hi,

Me WL-25 for PMIR

It wud be better if u all post ur other calls for the ppl in WL to fancy their chances (if any).
Congrats to all those who made it.
and Hope for the best to WL junta.

About me
Name: Divya Kumar
Education: BE in Manufacturing Processes and Automation engg from DIT(NSIT) in 2003
Work exp: 2 yrs in Polaris
Staying in New Delhi
Percentile was 98.20. PI was excellent. Was able to impress Prof Jesurajan.

hi all ,

Sebastian Chandy here.....gr8 to meet u people.. from coimbatore.. PSG Tech final yr BE EEE SW.. looking forward to the experience...

saji

Hi PPl....made it to the program....xat % 99.74....cheer up ppl in the waiting list (rajsher)...i wont be joining the program.....Hope you guys have a great time at XL.

--Cheers!!

Hi,
I'm sandhya from coimbatore . 2003 passout from bits pilani ( information systems) 1 yr work ex with cognizant and 1 yr with dad's business. Choosing xl over mica ( which i wouldve loved to join too). Hey saji, can you send me your contact num?
And people when you post ur intros .. do include ur real names!

hi,

i ll give u my yahoo messenger id.. its sajin8 and the email address... is [email protected] .. hope to get in touch with u soon.. ....post urs.. or add my id in messenger, keep in touch,
shalom,
saji

CONGRATULATIONS..to all those of you have made it to XL..

i would like to know if any of you who have also made it to MDI PGPHR... and now shifting to XL...PMIR .. me on waitinglist 5 for MDI PGPHR...so this info could help..
thanks
me too interested in HR.. so will stay in touch with you guys...

CONGRATULATIONS once again
regards

arun

although i got thru XL BM programme, i am not sure if i am gonna join

for the record

engineer..mechanical
2oo4 passout
6 months part-time workex
98.89 percentile

Please reply to the Poll for XLRI......... It makes life easier for alot many........!!
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/poll-for-xlri-25007956

.:Cheers:.

I'm also thru XLRI PM-IR.....also converted MDI PGP-M....so not sure about which I'm gonna join.

XAT : 99.64
Final year Electronics and Comm Engg at Jamia Millia Islamia.
Good PI.

Congrats to all those who made it and all the best to those waitlisted.

Cheers!

Hi

I have both PGP HR in MDI as well as XLRI PMIR converted and I'll be joining XLRI so arunskaimal's waitlist no becomes 4

hello all
am somnath from kolkata
xat %le 99.94 . grads in stats from Presidency college and then course comp Sc & engg from calcutta university. will be joining pmir for sure.

hi guys congrats to all who made it to xl...way to go guys...
i am on the waitlist here PMIR-7...really would love to join the program...so guys any of u not joining the course please help us out here by telling us so...would really be grateful to u guys for lessening our burden a little bit....

hi guys
my wl no is 37 pmir
are there any hopes?
help

Hi guys before givin' my intro i wnat to write some thing interesting so scroll down

I hope many ppl feel that any how the list of IIMs is incomplete.so lets find whats that missing thing.

scroll down

when we arrange the IIMs in the alphabetical order the list we get is

IIM A

IIM B

IIM C

IIM I

-----

IIM K

IIM L

Wondering y did i leave a space in between it is the missing IIM.

the series is like this

A B C I - K L

SO ANY ONE WITH DECENT ANALYTICAL ABILITY CAN ANSWER THE QUESTION .

THE MISSING LETTER IS OF COURSE "J".

SO WHATS THIS "j" ALL ABOUT.

I HOPE ITS jamshedpur

its XLRI jamshedpur which is missing in the list.

any comments r more than welcome

urs

immies

hi all me arjun .. currently in my final year engg at blr.. will surely be joining xlri ...