XLRI Interview Swaps

Hi, A lot of ppl seem to be in need of swapping their XLRI Interview dates due to clashes with other calls. Am starting a thread where this can be discussed. Please use the following format for all requests. Location - Date - Time - Prog…

Hi,

A lot of ppl seem to be in need of swapping their XLRI Interview dates due to clashes with other calls. Am starting a thread where this can be discussed. Please use the following format for all requests.

Location - Date - Time - Programme

Also mention any other dates you are not free on.

Please register in PG Connect and check who might be able to swap with you.

Thanks
Abisheg

Hi,

A lot of ppl seem to be in need of swapping their XLRI Interview dates due to clashes with other calls. Am starting a thread where this can be discussed. Please use the following format for all requests.

Location - Date - Time - Programme

Also mention any other dates you are not free on.

Please register in PG Connect and check who might be able to swap with you.

Thanks
Abisheg

Let me start it :)

My Call: Chennai - 6th March - 9AM - PMIR

Hi,
I have XLRI call for PMIR on 6th March - 9AM in Chennai. But I also have IIM B call on the same day & time in Bangalore. Can any one who has a call for PMIR in chennai on any other day help me by swapping?
Thanks
Abisheg
PS: I have interviews on March 1st and 2nd as well.

Seniors,
Suggestions on how to approach XLRI about a date change /swap or similar experiances that you know of would help..

Thanks in advance
Abisheg

My XL interview details:

Date: 6th March
Time: 9 AM
Place: Mumbai
Course: BM

Unfortunately I have IIM-I on the same day in Bangalore. If anyone is willing to swap his/her date with me, please post here.

Thanks,
Rishi

(P.S.: I have IIM A interview on 7th and IIM C on 14th. So any other day apart from 6th,7th and 14th march is fine)

I have an interview for XLRI-BM....on 3rd March at Jamshedpur...... is there nebody who can exchange the dates with me ....i am comfortable with any date after 3rd march.........preferably at jamshedpur or delhi.......contact me at 99542 48907.....

Hi all
my XL interw date for BM is 3rd Mar MUMBAI, however due to unavoidable circumstances, i wont b available frm 3rd MAr till 15th Mar..
i discussed this with XL admission office..they asked me to exchange it with a suitable person
So incase anyone has an XL intervw on 1st Mar (preferably) or 2nd March in MUMBAI..... Pls REPLY
Hi all
my XL interw date is 3rd Mar MUMBAI, however due to unavoidable circumstances, i wont b available frm 3rd MAr till 15th Mar..

i discussed this with XL admission office..they asked me to exchange it with a suitable person
So incase anyone has an XL intervw on 1st Mar (preferably) or 2nd March in MUMBAI..... Pls REPLY

Hi Kunal,

You havent mentioned the programme you have been shortlisted for..

Mine is on 1st March 9 a.m. PMIR,MUMBAI any day apart from 1st is fine with me..
Regards

Hello people,
I got calls for both BM and PMIR.

One is on 3rd March 9 to 12 and the other is on 6 th March 9:20 am.

Is there anyone who can shift themselves from 3rd to 6th/6th to 3rd?
It will be difficult for me to stay there for 4 consecutive days.

Please do contact me if one of those two dates is ok by any of you.

Hello people,

Hi...
If u have BM interview on 6th march at jamshedpur or delhi
then i can exchange with you....
mine is for BM on 3rd march at 10:00 am at jamshedpur...
contact me...

saurabh
Hello people,

Twanger,
If your PMIR interview is on 3rd march at chennai... I can swap with you. My PMIR is on 6th march at 9 AM at chennai.

Thanks
Abisheg

I am really sorry people - did not mention my centre. Well, it turns out it is Mumbai : the one place which will not work for those who offered to swap. Sorry for the oversight again : Hope somebody with Mumbai might still be able to read this and respond.

Hi

I have my PMIR interview on 8th March in Chennai.
But I also have my IIM-A interview on the same day in Bangalore.
Someone who's willing to swap the dates with me, please PM me.
Any date other than 6,7,8,11,12,13 are fine since I have other interviews on these days.

Mridul

*snip*
sorry..

Hello people,

Can u pls mention which interview is on 3rd and which is on 6th. I assume from your post that 3rd March is PMIR and 6th March is BM. In case, it is the other way round, i.e., if you have your BM on 3rd march, I can swap with you. My BM interview is on 6th March at 9 AM in Mumbai
TintinAndSnowy Says
Can u pls mention which interview is on 3rd and which is on 6th. I assume from your post that 3rd March is PMIR and 6th March is BM. In case, it is the other way round, i.e., if you have your BM on 3rd march, I can swap with you. My BM interview is on 6th March at 9 AM in Mumbai

Unfortunately, that isn't the case.
Thanks for trying to help out though.

hi puys,

I need to change my PMIR interview from the 1st, in Mumbai..sorry for the repitive post (but had to keep the thread up) but if anyone could help! our midsems start the same day!!

regards,
Ankit

Just wanted to ask a question, has the XL office confirmed that they will allow people to swap?

Actually I had called them up today afternoon to ask about rescheduling (this is the first time i called them) .. and they told that it's not possible to reschedule even they won't allow ppl to swap .... reason -- because too many ppl are asking for that
Now what the hell is that!
Just wanted to ask a question, has the XL office confirmed that they will allow people to swap?
Actually I had called them up today afternoon to ask about rescheduling (this is the first time i called them) .. and they told that it's not possible to reschedule even they won't allow ppl to swap .... reason -- because too many ppl are asking for that
Now what the hell is that!

you know a lot of people might have asked them about this..but in the end i think there will be only a few who would be able to arrange such a thing..so they might just allow that!
and anyway if they r looking for professional people.i believe they would be a bit professional too about it!
fingers crossed!

I have an issue.
I have both my IIM C and XLRI interviews on 15th march.
Is that possible for anyone to swap with me??
My XLRI BM interview is in chennai.
Please reply at the earliest.
Thanks in advance.