Xlri+icici Prudential-1year Pg-certficate

HEY all, XLRI with ICICI PRUDENTIAL LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LTD. has just launched 1 year PG certificate in Management and Insurance. The course will be commencing in AUGUST2007. Eligibilty Criteria:: Graduates/Engineers of 2007,2…

HEY all,

XLRI with ICICI PRUDENTIAL LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LTD.
has just launched 1 year PG certificate in Management and Insurance. The course will be commencing in AUGUST2007.

Eligibilty Criteria:: Graduates/Engineers of 2007,2006,2005 with 50% or above,and less than 20 months of Work-EX.CAndidates with valid CAT/MAT score will have only 1 round of selection.

The admission test is on 30th June and 1st july in Delhi.Admission offer will be made on the same day.(So decide then n right there).

AT the end of 12months student will be absorbed in ICICI prudential life insurance company limited.

Now please::
1. Can anybody pour some light on future prospects of this course.???

2.How good will it be for a fresher(engineer).????

3.Will it be wise to go for the course just because of XL-brand name????

4.This is a personal one-
I have just finished my engg. this year only and I am one of those who will be joining a software firm n den plan to crack CAT in a year or two.(eariler the better).SO shall i look forward to this course??? Just having a layman knowledge of insurance n stuff.

We shall be highly obliged if some1 from XL can guide us.

Regards!!
Marijuana_user!!

no replies yet?????

reply soon.
Thanks!

No advertisment

1 yr MBA prog is not suitable for people with out work ex.

Ideally, you should wait and gain work ex and do a full time 2 yr MBA course.

Why do you want to confine yourself to insurance field??

Dont be in a hurry as you have to work in this field for next 30 years.

PS: Thread being move to career discussion forum.

hey is this a residential course or a satellite program..dunno much bout the authenticity of course...

Hey..

what cud b the fees like for this program, neone here havn info abt it?

Thanks!