XLRI GMP 2007-2008 Call Getters

Hi friends, Uffff. there are many threads related to XLRI as XAT results are out. I got a call from XLRI for 1 yr. GMP. Now for more informations I tried to search the forums but could not find so starting a new thread for GMP call getters. M…

Hi friends,

Uffff. there are many threads related to XLRI as XAT results are out. I got a call from XLRI for 1 yr. GMP. Now for more informations I tried to search the forums but could not find so starting a new thread for GMP call getters. Mods. pl. excuse me if the relevent threads exists.

The purpose of the thread is to share our profile and interecting with some senior GMpians for their exp. in PI.

here I go,

XAT Score

VA-87%
QA-87%
LR-90%

Overall-92%

good acads, engg.

6 yr. work exp.

no post...seems that all GMP call getters are busy preparing for PI..except me

pl. post your calls

thanks,

no post...seems that all GMP call getters are busy preparing for PI..except me

pl. post your calls

thanks,

me too here ... 5.5 years work ex

Hi! cat_aryan,
me too got thru ...though my score is quite low... just 77 percentile... engg by education...salesman by profession...5+ years of work ex ...

Anywaz... even with this low score i'll give my best shot at interview. pls suggest how to go about it !!!

rgds
Amit

me here as well...
work ex 5yrs
%ile 72 (though less than many of you...)

Lets start ....

Hi ,
I feel our own domain knowledge would be main focus area of q's ... any one with sales and marketing background??

rgds
Amit

Hi,

Congrats on getting the GMP interview call! I'm from the current GMP batch. You may find some information on following thread:
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/1-year-pgdgm-program-at-xlri-gmp-25016964

Will keep you updated on this thread too!

Regards,
Chanaveer K
GMP 2006-07

dear friends

i also got call . pl say what is the cut off ? i got 73% and work exp of 8 years
what will be the pattern of interview

Hi,

There is no cut-off for GMP as such. XL will look at you work ex+XAT score+acads history and give call. Rest is upto you in the interview!

Plz also look at the forum I have mentioned above. You'll find replies to many GMP queries on that thread.

Regards,
Chanaveer K

dear friends

i also got call . pl say what is the cut off ? i got 73% and work exp of 8 years
what will be the pattern of interview

Hi Puys,
I got a call for xl for GMP with overall percentile of 98.2
When will the interviews be likely?
And i heard there is no GD for xl??

Cheers,
Guru

Hi Puys,

Cheers,
Guru

Dear Guru,

In which domain are working? You got a very good %. Have you applied for BM or PMIR?

by the way your name is very impressive as that of film..

AGP
Dear Guru,

In which domain are working? You got a very good %. Have you applied for BM or PMIR?

by the way your name is very impressive as that of film..

AGP

I work in CRM domain and applied only for GMP
guruprasad83 Says
I work in CRM domain and applied only for GMP

you are definately there in man..are you from which city? I am from Mumbai. I want to meet all the GMP call getters from Mumbai..let us have a get-to-gether
Hi Puys,
When will the interviews be likely?
And i heard there is no GD for xl??

Cheers,
Guru

Hi Guru,

Interviews should start by Feb/March. Till now, there are no GDs for GMP. And it'll likely to be that way - since all applicants have significant work experience, and hence have honed their communication skills.

Regards,
Chanaveer,
GMP 2006-07

Hi All,

Please find attached the contact information of students of current GMP batch. You may contact anyone with work ex similar to yours for any queries.

Regards,
Chanaveer K
GMP 2006-07

Hi Guys,

I got a call from XLRI today for the GMP program and they said that letters wud be going out soon for an interview ( expected during first week of March).

A bit about myself....I have around 6 yrs. of IT work ex. in diverse areas like Healthcare/Goverance/Telecom and Transporation verticals. I applied with a GMAT score (690) only and did not take the XAT.

Hi Chanaveer, how bright do my chances look?

Rgds

Musa 😉

Hi Guys,

I got a call from XLRI today for the GMP program and they said that letters wud be going out soon for an interview ( expected during first week of March).

A bit about myself....I have around 6 yrs. of IT work ex. in diverse areas like Healthcare/Goverance/Telecom and Transporation verticals. I applied with a GMAT score (690) only and did not take the XAT.

Rgds

Musa 😉

Hi Guys,

Rgds

Musa ;-)

You have a very good score in GMAT and you chances are very high...provided you justify yr work-exp in PI. Egarly wanting to meet you..
Cat_aryan Says
You have a very good score in GMAT and you chances are very high...provided you justify yr work-exp in PI. Egarly wanting to meet you..

Thanks Buddy. Also if we can find some useful tips on how to go about preparing for the PI, it would be great. Are their any specific areas at which XLRI Admit team likes to look at?

Rgds,