XLRI GM program (GMP) 2020-21

Calling all applicants of the GMP to connect

anyone shortlisted for GM for interview process?

Hi...where to see the link to fill the prerequisites questions ?

Anyone got asynchronous video mail

Did anyone receive an email-invite from Talview?

Is there any whats app group for GMP?

If not comment your numbers here, I will create one. It will be more convenient then checking Pagalguy everytime.

Had anyone taken the video interview?

Hi.. Many of you may have taken the Talview video interview... What kinda questions are being asked ?

Can anyone help me with the dress code for male?

Anyone attended gd pi at any locations for Round 2?

Hi folks... Anyone who already completed their GD PI round at Bangalore... Kindly DM me...

Any idea when the GMP final lists will be out and tentative start date for the course?

To all the XLRI PGDM(GM) (previuosly GMP) aspirants for 2020-21 batch : 

We, the student committee members of current batch would be helping to answer your queries once you get selected/waitlisted for GM programme at XLRI.  We shall update on this after the interview results are out. 

Kindly wait till the Interview results are declared.  All the best! 

Regards,

Pramod

GMP Alumni Committee

Hi All, I got waiting list 46. what are the chances of getting this waiting list cleared.

1 Like

Hi I am not able to log in to my account and see my result. Is it like that person who did not get selected is not able to logon to his result page?

Hello,

All those who have been selected/waitlisted for GM programme in XLRI for the year 2020-21, fill the below google sheet to get in touch with the current batch students:

https://forms.gle/LhnUzWnUUZ1Q7eVP8

Thank you

Pramod

GMP 1920

Hi need a clarification - the letter mentions that In case you have remitted the entire sum on acceptance and decide to withdraw on or before Tuesday, February 25, 2020, the amount will be refunded to you after the deductions as applicable. Should you decide to withdraw after Tuesday, February 25,2020, appropriate deductions will be made. What will be the appropriate deductions in each case? Please guide.

Any person who is not able to see his or her result??

www.mbaink.com

Can existing gmp batch seniors throw some light on the programme content, the placement scenario and industry acceptance of the course?