XLRI GD/PI questions to be answered on their portal

hi all, I got my notification that I will b givin my PI for XLRI-BM soon. I just got the letter today and i sez i hav to login to some portal (specified in the letter, one-time login only) to answer some questions before feb 15. If any…

hi all,

I got my notification that I will b givin my PI for XLRI-BM soon.
I just got the letter today and i sez i hav to login to some portal (specified in the letter, one-time login only) to answer some questions before feb 15.

If any1 knows wat questions are thr on the portal, please post them down here in advance.

Thanx..

the portal address is Questionnaire for XLRI's Programmes

There u go... Njoy!
1. Please tell us about your long-term career goals. What influenced you to arrive at them? Have you ever reevaluated them? What specific changes did you make? Why? How would you know that XLRI could help you in attaining your career goals?

2. Please describe your overall philosophy of dealing with people.Write down how your philosophy guided some of your decisions on the friend-circle you have created. What kinds of attitudes in others make you uncomfortable in being around them? Why?

3. What tangible evidence can you point to that illustrates your ability to build and maintain collaborative relationships between you and the people with whom you have to deal with? When was the last time you got into a major argument with friends/colleagues? What happened? What was the issue involved? How were things resolved?

4. What is the biggest risk you have ever taken in your life/work? What made it risky? What did you do to minimize the risk? How did it turn out?

5. Describe a problem for which your first solution-although creative-did not work. What kind of methods or strategies did you use to come up with additional approaches? How long did you pursue a solution before you were successful?

6. Describe about a time when others were strongly opposed to something you wanted to do. What did you do? Why?

:eyepop:
Any Word Limit???

It says that there is a word limit of 250 words for each question.

is this set of questions for PM-IR prg?

Yup... same one...