XLRI Final results..link put up

from the past2 hrs thers a link available on the xlri homepage that the Merit list is available and 2 get it click on the link…and all that comes is visit this site later…its kinda getting frustrating…if they not ready with it why have they p…

from the past2 hrs thers a link available on the xlri homepage that the Merit list is available and 2 get it click on the link..and all that comes is visit this site later...its kinda getting frustrating...if they not ready with it why have they posted the link..just2 tease us kya?:satisfie: neways the results may come out netime now and moi loosing hope with passing of time...dont have much hopes neways and moi has a history that whenever i cant open the result link moi comes out shattered..hope history doesnt repeat itself...

mods pls spare this thread...allow us a place2 vent out the frustration and its abt an official link..just check out xlri.edu................... isnt allowing ppl2 share their anxiety 1 of the reasons behind a forum..then why ull snipping every thread which is being opened??be a sport and allow us some space

from the past2 hrs thers a link available on the xlri homepage that the Merit list is available and 2 get it click on the link..and all that comes is visit this site later...its kinda getting frustrating...if they not ready with it why have they posted the link..just2 tease us kya?:satisfie: neways the results may come out netime now and moi loosing hope with passing of time...dont have much hopes neways and moi has a history that whenever i cant open the result link moi comes out shattered..hope history doesnt repeat itself...

mods pls spare this thread...allow us a place2 vent out the frustration and its abt an official link..just check out xlri.edu................... isnt allowing ppl2 share their anxiety 1 of the reasons behind a forum..then why ull snipping every thread which is being opened??be a sport and allow us some space

yes i tried it too, it says please "please visit this site". dunno what it means. still i suppose results are gonna be out soon perhaps of atb to all

cheers

ya its the same with me
wonder if its a joke

ya its the same with me
wonder if its a joke

cant be a joke..that also on the web page.....ser whts wrong with these ppl , hope they working on it and havent left it till morning, they need2 be more reponsible

has this ever happened with ne other results??

I donno how many times i must have visited tat link already.. it is frustrating 2 wait like dis... And it is so unprofessional on their part 2 say tat final list is AVAILABLE(???) on this link.

Neways, results may be out ne time now... So ATB 2 all u guys....

Can nebody still access the page
keep gettin tht "cannot find server"
was working fine till bout 10 mins ago

are u ppl able to enter the page now.................:neutral:

Hopefully the results will be put up at midnight....they cant keep the students hanging for days...finger crossed and all the best

vijayar Says
are u ppl able to enter the page now.................:neutral:

No cant access right now.. Da same thing had happened in da evening for half an hour and i thot results wud be put up... But den once again it was "Please visit later".... So, lets wait n watch...

a similar THREAD was opened hours earlier and its was CLOSED by the MOD....so plz stop spamming like this....

soon this thread will also CLOSE...

For some time I seriously wondered whether someone has hacked into the site and put up a marquee link... even Available was spelt wrong.. And it was very shabbily done too.. When I called them and asked them they said " 1st week of april" I told them about the link and they switched to tomorrow morn... Something's seriously amiss here...

Thread Locked!

Wait for the results to be OFFICIALLY declared before opening new threads.

Wayne