XLRI- exam resouces(general awreness)

hi there guys n gals, i have been searching for exam resources for XLRI’s. the general awareness section to be specific… what is the groud work that is to be done… what kinda questions are there??? pls help…

hi there guys n gals,
i have been searching for exam resources for XLRI's.
the general awareness section to be specific....
what is the groud work that is to be done..
what kinda questions are there???
pls help.....

hi there guys n gals,
pls help.....

hi,
this time general awareness section was very different as compared to the past years .It was mostly based on general GK which can be buil if u read daily newspaper ( all the sections without a miss).In previous yrs it was more of static ,dead GK for which u have to go through TMH guide for IAS (GK),based on GEO,HIStory,POL SCI, ECO ETC..

so it actually depends on ur luck this time.

ATB

where can i find pervious years papers for XAT as they become crucial in prepation..
please help i have been searching net for days now but no success..
pls help
shivran

Guys just buy one of the year books........... either manorama or the new one by penguin.....
it covers everything you need to know

hi there guys n gals,
pls help.....

for gk u can buy thorpe & thorpe it is much beter than manorama year book abt last year papers it wiil be on CL site u can search on if u have id

hey shivran

welcome to pg!!!

buddy, jus try the search funtion.. thr r many old thrds which will provide evrythin u need.!!

indeed all possible gk q's, previous papers patterns etc is thr in da old thrds...
so jus SEARCH em...

Cheers

Jay