XLRI converts and waiting for IIMs

Hi , This thread has couple of objectives 1) To know how many people have XLRI Convert/WL and also IIM call(better in their view than XLRI) … 2) To discuss the common concern of the people who gotinto XLRI and are in a dilemma because o…

Hi ,

This thread has couple of objectives
1) To know how many people have XLRI Convert/WL and also IIM call(better in their view than XLRI) ..
2) To discuss the common concern of the people who gotinto XLRI and are in a dilemma because of delay of IIM results

Hi ,

This thread has couple of objectives
1) To know how many people have XLRI Convert/WL and also IIM call(better in their view than XLRI) ..
2) To discuss the common concern of the people who gotinto XLRI and are in a dilemma because of delay of IIM results

I am one of them.

I am WL 31 for XLRI ...and nothing much to fall back....wondering how many ppl out of 120 XL confirms may have better calls!!!!!!!11:wow:

Pokhi_Fokhi Says
I am one of them.

can you tell what IIM calls u have?
chaitu_suvanam Says
can you tell what IIM calls u have?

Chaitu

1) Please use PM facility to contact Pokhi_Fokhi
2) Pokhi_Fokhi also has an FMS convert and has decided to chuck XL.
3) At WL # 31 - u have a very good chance of converting XLRI. ( > 90 % ).
4) There are already 2 threads running, where u can post the same query and get seniors to respond. U have already posted on 1 of them
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/xlri-2007-09-results-out-25022160

Please continue there. Thanks 😃

ok friends me got thru IIML,. so dropping out of xlri. good luck to all the waitlisters.
one query. i have to withdraw before 30th of this month or i will lose close to 35 k . is an e mial intimation enough??