XLRI Calls Second list (2006)

Hi All… I believe the news is impt. enough to deserve a new thread! Well, Initially I was not quite surprised to see “Sorry, u have not qualified…” on th XLRI result…I had not got a call for their BM program…(ovrall:99.50;…

Hi All..

I believe the news is impt. enough to deserve a new thread!

Well, Initially I was not quite surprised to see "Sorry, u have not qualified........."
on th XLRI result...I had not got a call for their BM program...(ovrall:99.50; di:76.11 😞 )

But then all of sudden, i get a call 4m my father (ystrday) informing me that they have received a CALL LETTER FOR ME FROM XLRI....and i have my interview on 8th march in delhi. I was more shocked than i was happy!!!!!

But just to confirm, I called up the XLRI office a few minutes back and when i told my case 2 th lady. she replied: "Aren't you happy, Ankit?"...and that solved all my queries... i still confirmed and she said that XLRI had decided to give a call to those above 99.50 %ile in the 2nd round !! (I have dot 99.50!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
So, all those wid 99.50+ overall and no call can expect to get the call now!! (disclaimer: i do not take guarantee for that! )......

1 more thing: the result on website still shows me as "DISQUALIFIED". :)

Anyway, congrats to all those who figure in the "list list", if i may call it so!!

And All the Best... (Wish me luck, Buddies!! )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My calls now: SP Jain
XLRI (BM)

xlri phone no. 4 those who may not have it:

0657- 222 5506

xlri phone no. 4 those who may not have it:

0657- 222 5506

hey sukhi....even hearing this makes me happy...
convert it...buddy convert it.....atb..
if both of us convert we shall meet at XL..

congrats dude
wats ur time slot in delhi
Mine is at 4.40 pm on 8th

Cheers & ATB
Bugs

Kudos to XLRI for accepting their mistake and coming out with the 2nd list.
And congrats guys, you all deserved a call @99.50 :-)

I dont know what you guys here are talking about,
I have 99.30%tile.
I just called up the XLRI office
I havent talked to some1 more rude
He said that there was no such list,
moreover he just asked me the name of the WebSite where I got the info from
After I said pagulguy, he just slammed the phone.......
B*****D

dont know but this might help...a similar case had happened two years earlier but it happened for the final results...one of my friends when saw his result showed that he had converted XLRI BM course...but when he checked out after a few days..it showed that he had not converted and was on waitlist no.44...hehe..interesting...the guy had converted IIM-B though, so he did not bother to ask..

Cheers,
Rikesh

I dont know what you guys here are talking about,
I have 99.30%tile.
I just called up the XLRI office
I havent talked to some1 more rude
He said that there was no such list,
moreover he just asked me the name of the WebSite where I got the info from
After I said pagulguy, he just slammed the phone.......
B*****D

I hope he didnt think that u were calling him as a pagal-guy..:)

PS: Has anynone received the XL scorecard via snail mail ?

my god
this is some news
well i have a 98.13 in xat, so i know i will not feature in the xlri list but still, it is nice to know that the insti is considering a second list.
well for me i am very disappointed cause a guy who got 88 percentile got a call for the bm course, while i did not get.
and all the best buddy sukil
may u convert the call

ThisTimeIWillCrackIt Says
I hope he didnt think that u were calling him as a pagal-guy..

hehehehehe
that maybe possible too
lol......

finally they turn sensible

congrats to all the new call getters

Hey ,
even my roommate got call letter.
H egot a call with 95 .xx % and call from PMIR...

so all the best guys...

i wish something like that happens thru cat too...me at 99.56 in cat....hahahahaha
atb to all those who get calls...
ciao

Hello folks,

I have the same story to tell.

1st List - No call @ 99.81%ile.

But got a Interview call letter 3-4 days back. :smile: But, the online system still shows that I have not qualified. They should have rectified it there as well. Must say, its a good move by XLRI. :smile: Neways... ATB to all those getting 2nd lives!

Thanks a lot every1 for ur wishes....and ATB 2 all: who have/ have not got the call(s).
A question popped up in my mind considering that XLRI has given calls to a few more:WHAT IS THE NO. OF CALL-GETTERS FOR MBA(BM) PROGRAM OF XLRI??
A few quick calculations by me:
Total candidates appeared = 30 000
99.5 %ile + = 150 candidates.
now, i guess there must b bout 40-50 ppl out of these 150, who wud not have got th call earlier....wat say??
so, how much does that make th total no. of BM calls ??

P.S.: arre yaar aaj hee call ka confirm hua!! so not sure bout th calls XL has given...hope u'll understand.....will check its thread soon....

Kudos to XLRI for accepting their mistake and coming out with the 2nd list.
And congrats guys, you all deserved a call @99.50 :-)

Its not a 2nd list it seems. After all you dont expect them to realise their mistake.
Hello folks,

I have the same story to tell.

1st List - No call @ 99.81%ile.

But got a Interview call letter 3-4 days back. :smile: But, the online system still shows that I have not qualified. They should have rectified it there as well. Must say, its a good move by XLRI. :smile: Neways... ATB to all those getting 2nd lives!

hey but when even i gave a CALL TO THOSE PPL THEY WHERE EXTREMELY RUDE...GUESS THEY R BUGGED BY PHONE CALLS BY NOW N WANNA KEEP THIS LIST SECRETIVE..KNOWN TO ONLY THOSE PEOPLE WHO GOT THE NEW CALLS

My friend too got the call letter. With a postscript which read - "Please dont post the same on Pagalguy.com".

HI....

ONE OF MY FRIENDS WITH 99.8X%ile OVRall called XL and they said: NO CALL
They clarified that they have laxed ovrall but STILL HAVE SOME CONSIDERATION FOR SECTIONALS. His quant was by the way, bout 87%ile...guess that did him in.. 😞

So, APOLOGIES IF THIS THREAD (& I) GAVE 'FALSE HOPE' TO SOME....