XLRI BM, XLRI HRM PGDM 2017-19 | PaGaLGuY

Join the discussion on XLRI BM and XLRI HRM PGDM 2017-19; Also Get information about XLRI Jamshedpur, XLRI PGDM, XLRI Fees, XLRI Courses, XLRI Cut Off, XLRI Placement and much more...

Hi Guys,

Still a fortnight to go for the XAT 2017 results. 

Why don't we start by sharing our experience (Easy, Moderate, Difficult) and expected score based on IMS/TIME/CL answer keys.

The official answer key with explanations is out on http://xatonline.net.in/

You may calculate your scores and share below.

How is this self assesment video?? what it consists of if anyone knows?

Official score 36, expected percentile?

As the Quant section was comparatively easier in XAT 2017 , can the sectional cutoff go beyond 11  (My score is 11.45 )?

(It was 09 in XAT 2016).

With 35.5 in XAT can I expect call from XLRI (BM)? and when is the shortlist expected to come?

Any idea what the DM cut-off will be for BM? I got 8.25, worried right now.

suppose no of unattempted question in va section is 11,in DM..it is 10 and in quant..its 10...then how will the marks be deducted across sections proportionately??

Results out! Finally 

Overall Percentile - 97.96

Quant-97.8

VA-82.6

DM-98.91. Cutoff Cleared

Are there any chances of converting XLRI BM?

When are calls going to be released?

I have cleared the cut offs. What am I supposed to do now? Just wait for the mail or am I supposed to do some form filling before that?

Quants-92.328. VA-95.775. DM-97.440. OA-98.225 GK-95.503 I am a GEM fresher, currently studying in XIMB. How good are my chances, since I am already enrolled in an MBA program and my graduation grades are not that great?

QA 93.728

VA 67.520

DM 99.835

Total 97.603

Any chances of xlri or ximb

And how is the GMP program of xlri

URGENT. Around what date will the interviews be? Need some info to select the interview city accordingly

hi i got 96.778 percentil but got call bm but not hrm, i guess i missed filling hrm. is there anything that can be done now?

Puys in Mumbai, I am creating a whatsapp for us to have few mock GD sessions / ice breaker rounds before the actual showdown. Those interested mention your whatsapp numbers in comment or PM me.

XLRI calls for people living in Bangalore. We can form a whats app group. May be assemble on weekend for GD/PI Round and work together to get in. Please post your number or whtas app me on 9693879421. 

the last date for registering gd/pi city was midnight 27th and i saw it on 28th but still was able to register the city. i am confused register hua hain ya nhi. dropped a mail to the admissions office as well. they asked me to check my spam folders but i havent received any email from them. i have cleared sectionals and overall for both bm and hr both. should i be worried..???