XLRI-BM WL people who are not going to take!!

Hey guys can people who have wl till 58 and who are not going to take it up can u please post your status here because there are people like me who would lose some significant money by having to pay up for another institute!!! PS: hope thi…

Hey guys
can people who have wl till 58 and who are not going to take it up can u please post your status here because there are people like me who would lose some significant money by having to pay up for another institute!!!

PS: hope this doesnt get blocked because i wasnt able to gauge this info from the other thread.

@sat

whats ur WL no.?

my wl is 65 dude and i have to pay nitie by may 2 and wud end up losing some 75 k if i dont take it!! so guys please respond...

sat Says
my wl is 65 dude and i have to pay nitie by may 2 and wud end up losing some 75 k if i dont take it!! so guys please respond...

Yes, Its big money just for two days.

Hey sat,

Let me stick my neck out a bit and say that with 58 ppl cleared in the first wl, a wl of 65 should fetch u a call 99 out of 100 times.

-Raj

ya thats there....but wud like to stand on some solid ground....so please guys who not taking it up post here!!

sat Says
ya thats there....but wud like to stand on some solid ground....so please guys who not taking it up post here!!

Hey I think that 65 is a safe bet...but of course you will not feel secure with that, its understandable...try PMing the guys who haven't clearly stated whether or not they are joining XL...I had put up the list on post #526 in the XLRI BM thread...