XLRI BM batch of 2006-2008

hey puys, i am waitlisted for the BM course at 39. going by the past year trends looks like i have a decent chance of making it through. this thread will serve as a base for us to know each other b4 we actually meet at XLRI… plz do post…

hey puys,

i am waitlisted for the BM course at 39. going by the past year trends looks like i have a decent chance of making it through. this thread will serve as a base for us to know each other b4 we actually meet at XLRI..

plz do post your profile also

cheers

my profile:

XAT: 99.9 %

fresher doing comp sc engineering: 71% aggr

12th: 83 %
10th: 89 %

cheers

hey whats up...
i'm waitlisted at 22 ... aint it bit early to be writing in the post for XLRI batch 2006 ??? i dont mind that though !
final year engg at chennai
xat :98.8
x : 95.4 cbse
xii : 92.6 cbse
electronics and instrumentation engg : upto 7th sem 85 %
LOTS of extra curriculars...
interview was great...still in waiting list !!
i suppose 22 has a good chance of being converted.. so lets wait and see

along with the yahoo group that has been created i hav also created a community in ORKUT..

all XLers do join in

http://www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=10780131

cheers

along with the yahoo group that has been created i hav also created a community in ORKUT..

all XLers do join in

http://www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=10780131

cheers

Whats the name of the yaho grp that has bn created???
Icem@n Says
Whats the name of the yaho grp that has bn created???

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/xlers2008/

XAT %ile = 96.8 (yea u read right)
BE Electronics = 53% (yea u read right again hehehe)
Co Founded a startup - 3 years work ex.

Decent interview at XL - as usual and as expected it centred around my work and why i want to quit?

Haven't decided on XL yet which is ofcourse good news for the Wait Listers. Waiting for the IIMs to come out with their final lists before i make a decision.

I just joined the Yahoo Groups for Xl too.

XAT %ile = 96.8 (yea u read right)
BE Electronics = 53% (yea u read right again hehehe)
Co Founded a startup - 3 years work ex.

Decent interview at XL - as usual and as expected it centred around my work and why i want to quit?

Haven't decided on XL yet which is ofcourse good news for the Wait Listers. Waiting for the IIMs to come out with their final lists before i make a decision.

I just joined the Yahoo Groups for Xl too.

thats an extraordinary feat dude.. you are one of the luck ones with a call below 97%ile and not so good acads..

but you must be rock solid in ur work to have converted the call.. gr8 work. hats off to u :)

cheers

And that too at no. 057 !!!!

Jeez - they were supposed to blacklist me.

Those who've been through the blog - they'd know what I'm talking about

And that too at no. 057 !!!!

Jeez - they were supposed to blacklist me.

Those who've been through the blog - they'd know what I'm talking about

hey congrats..

well 1st for the WL.. u stand a fair chance of converting. and secondly for that well written blog :)

cheers

Muhahahah !!!

Thanks for visiting it Pratik - me hope that one of the big IIMs would balance the equations a little bit.

Let's wait and watch. As for the XL-BM guys - guess noe everybody knows that the result has already been declared.

Muhahahah !!!

Thanks for visiting it Pratik - me hope that one of the big IIMs would balance the equations a little bit.

Let's wait and watch. As for the XL-BM guys - guess noe everybody knows that the result has already been declared.

ya looks that way.. prob by tom when the junta gets to know we will see more activity on the XL threads..

me to waiting for the iim results.. but most likely i will stick with XL if i convert. do not have the big 2 calls.. (a, b)

cheers

Hi Puys,
Me Waitlisted at 24.
Should get through.:)
But strangely though, we haven't met too many xl converts with ABCL calls so far, have we? And that's making me a tad nervous.

Will most probably join, unless someone manages to convince me with solid reasons not to join. I've a call from IIMK...not likely to convert with just 8 months exp, though the interview was decent.
Haven't ruled out choosing K over XL.
Profile -
xat %ile -99.95
Working in a networking startup for the past 9 months.
2k5 passout - CSE, UVCE Bangalore.

Hi All..
sorry to put it in this thrd ..but i converted XL PMIR ..cudnt find a thrd for tht and not enuf time rite now for creating that..bye,congratulations and all the best

hey guys
me got waitlisted at 65
well i know its gonna be touch and go but would like to know if at it moves when can i expect it because i need to prepare myself wrt other things!!
and can u guys say how many here have fms and wanna choose xl for fms??

hey guys...
im thru!!
fresher final year electronic eng.
from mumbai!!
got a 99.54%
10th 90.13
12th 94.33
eng upto 7th sem 75%

ive got a fms convert too....but in all probability gonna stick to xl...
cheers,
jesal...

hi guys,
i'm thru! i'm definitely coming to the steel city!
XAT: 99.5 fresher.

waitlist 33

right now im thinking ill prolly join if i make it to a final call. Unless i get L which is a real slim possibility.

hey guys
me got waitlisted at 65
well i know its gonna be touch and go but would like to know if at it moves when can i expect it because i need to prepare myself wrt other things!!
and can u guys say how many here have fms and wanna choose xl for fms??

well i dont have an FMS but in case i had converted it was my choice over XL.. 2 prime reasons for it.. 1st the locational advantage. being in delhi u can have a rocking time (the crowd at DU is too good)..and secondly, the fees is so damm low there. with all the savings u make, u can do lots !

but again its an individuals choice..

cheers