XLRI 2011-13 Back to SCHOOL Chronicles

Well there have been some wonderful threads that have portrayed the life at XL beautifully, specially the one by bugs bunny and ninja talli, this is the a small tribute to the same with seasonal updates and some freshness . This is a naive at…

Well there have been some wonderful threads that have portrayed the life at XL beautifully, specially the one by bugs bunny and ninja talli, this is the a small tribute to the same with seasonal updates and some freshness .

This is a naive attempt to present the high definition frames of a Journey towards and into XL...with raw info to the very core that might get available.. of course the usual sarcasm,filmy lingo..and back stage scenes shall be shamelessly recorded and presented here with full honor.

Ok..to start of with, lets talk about the protagonists of this to be movie..and also the place where the scene shall be set..ya ya.. you got it right..of course we will be talking about some too old for toffee school kids. Its just that instead of some bright and avid faces you shall see some sleep deprived monsters with inconsistent stubble growing out of many visible places. and these wont be the happy go lucky students with a lolly pop in their month and a Milton water bottle hanging in front of them.strapped tightly to their shoulders.

And not to forget another characteristic of these innocent little kids that their morning pleasantries usually consist of the cult MC ,BC and DK Bose series (new addition). And the knickers (i hope I got the K right) in the uniform have gone to the next level with 2-3 and in some cases 4 piece business suits(even am still to see one yet):splat:

Oh..well..seems to have been a long thread intro post..already.. So guys if you have reached this far in this post, its good if u are a mod or a passionate PG follower, or you really need to get a life..;)

So to sum up, in a typical business style..(am still learning to conclude) We would try to bring you the journey from outside and inside of XL.. Our reporters will try to reach every small corner of the XL campus and update you with the happenings and status wherever possible without infringement of any copyright or someone's privacy.. till there are so many books piled up before me that I don't even get time to pee or the red marks due to repeated spanking on my butt turn black..