Xiss

Hey i want to know that for getting admission in xiss through xat do we have to fill any seperate form?

Hey i want to know that for getting admission in xiss through xat do we have to fill any seperate form?

yes u have to fill up XISS applixation form available for the 5 different courses it offers separately(for each course)... visit: .:Xavier Institute of Social Service, Ranchi:. for details regarding the important dates

apart 4m d xat form n application i guess 4 xiss we have to buy n send different application just like xim . bt even for different programs of xiss do we have to apply by different applications????,, there are several programs which among dm r most reputed n better ones''.. plzz help..thnxx:)

applicant has to fill and pay for each different course separately.. there's a common application form and applicant can choose only 1 course out of the specified 5...so applicant needs to fill separately 5 aplication forms and pay for 5 different courses separately

PM is the flagship department of XISS.. placements for 2008 has been 60%
RD-- 100% placed in 2008
IM-- 15-20% placed in 2008
MKT-- 30% in 2008
FIN-- 30% in 2008

avg.pckg was around 3-5lkhs/annum
so that clears ur doubt i guess

am nt sure...but i heard dat last year the seats were sold????am nt sure..is dis source of info right?

soumik1570 Says
am nt sure...but i heard dat last year the seats were sold????am nt sure..is dis source of info right?

see this
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/xiss-post-your-queries-here-25018297
">

so wot shud b done???any suggstns? like shud i apply for this yr or no?