XISS Admission 2015-17

*XISS Admission 2015-17* All the queries related to XISS Ranchi and admissions to 2015-17 batch can be asked and discussed through this forum.

scored 167...interested in Rural management...what was the cut off for last year?

93.77 in CMAT, 3 years work X, Good Academics, General, Any chance at XISS to get a call ?

Hi I want to know that what is the cut off percentile in cat?? To get in dis college??

i got 125 in cmat and comes under obc(nc) .i belong to ranchi itself nd i m frm engineering background . Any chances of getting call from xiss??

i have got a score of 209 i.e 95.03 percentile in CMAT and i belong to Odisha, pusuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engg...

I have applied for HRM and Finance..

Is there any possibility to get a call for these two????

How good is the placement of HR in did college can anyone throw some light??

how is the XISS finance specialization course? I mean what is the average package?

hav got 108 marks in CMAT 2014 sept..i.e 60 percentile..is it worthful to apply for XISS PGDM Finance,Information technology and rural management??? pls guide

Is 60% compulsary  in graduation for applying for xiss

How is the placement in HRM and FINANCE in XISS and what is the net course fees??

Is it easy to get a bank loan for this.?

hostel facility is there for boys or not??

if yes what are its charges yearly??

how  the placement of marketing in xiss????   plz help...............

The last date for XISS form fill up is 1st Feb 2105 right ? Please correct me if I am wrong.

what is the procedure for applying both through CAT and XAT? Like GIM and XIMB have an option of applying through both. Doesnt XISS have it?

http://forms.xiss.ac.in/xiss0914/application-for-admission-to-batch-2015-17/

Can Anyone please tell me the cut off for CAT?

XISS HRM?

i have done b.com and have 17months of work ex.i gave sep 2014 cmat and scored 146.will be giving few other examz as well.

i want to pursue HRM from XISS.can u plz tell me d cutoffs. and avg pckg.

Can you elaborate a bit about the GD/PI process? As in what is mainly asked in PI?If possible can you share previous experiences?

@pranjalmitra :  i am a b tech holder with 15 months of experience  in operation field want to persue HR in XISS,given CAT this year expecting around 85 percentile.I have over 75% marks in acedemics throughout.Do i have a chance?

I have scored 99marks in cmat and belongs to obc and want to pursue RM from Xiss. Can u plz tell me the cutoffs and average package of this stream.

what about the placement of information technology in xiss????plz help..